help finding similar oldies

cruizincruizin 1 Post
edited August 2020 in Music
I recently started listening to oldies and I used a lot of YouTube to help me find out some songs. I feel like I'll get even more help by starting a discussion. Do you guys know of any songs similar to:

As I Sit Here - The Whispers
Fantasy of Love - The Prophets (mistakenly 'Profits')
Hey Girl You've Won My Heart - Masterplan
Goodnight My Love - Los Lobos

I love the way the guitar is incorporated into these songs. You guys know anything similar to it?
TAGGED:

Comments

• GivemesoulGivemesoul 146 Posts
    Hey Cruizin, keep listening to those classic oldies....there are many songs outthere...I Need You So[The Cruisers]....Duke Of Earl[Gene Chandler].. I'm On The Outside[Lil Anthony An The Imperials].. Shop Around[The Miracles].. Gypsy Woman[The Impressions].. Shotgun[Jr.Walker].. Lost Someone[James Brown].. Poison Ivy[The Coasters].. The Twist[Chubby Checker].. Pride An Joy[Marvin Gaye].. The Clock[Baby Washington].. A Stand In For Love[The O'Jays].. Monkey Time[Major Lance].. Since You Been Gone[Clyde McPhatter].. Respect[Aretha].. Annie Had A Baby[Hank Ballard]... Ruby Baby[The Drifters].. Hey Little Girl[Dee Clark].. Paradise[The Temptations].. Wonderful World[.. [Sam Cooke]...just to name afew!!

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    This is the youtube channel you have been searchin for

www.youtube.com/c/Mr818Joker