Record Sale in San Francisco APRIL 23RD

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
Where: 2207 Cabrillo St. (corner of 23rd Ave), San FranciscoWhen: April 23rd, 2005Time: 9a-2p (earlybirds NOT welcome, plus i'll be at the flea market until then)We're going to have a Garage/Record Sale that will surely be a treat for you. I'm a local record collector and will be selling hundreds, if not thousands, of records that i grabbed out of my storage unit. Soul, Funk, Rap, Rock, Jazz, Psych, Reggae, and Oddball records. LPs, 45s, and 12"s will be sold. Prices will be $3 and up.Other items to be sold:Blaxploitation and Martial Arts Movie PostersLunchpails from the 70sArt from local painter SirronTechnic 1200s TurntablesPortable Record PlayersEntertainment systemLampsand a whole lot more!!!So come on out to the Richmond district and find yourself some collectibles to take home with you.If it rains the RECORD SALE will still be held...

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Damn homie, I will be sorry to miss this!

holler back at me later holmes

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Sweet... I'll be in the city on Friday night for a b-day party. Hopefully I can wake up in time

DJ Ferrari

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I'm sooooooo there bro.

• Other items to be sold:

Bachelor lifestyle
    Lamps that only a dude would own
    Posters that no woman would allow in her home
    and a whole lot more!!!

8.28 Fund in full effect!

I'll try to swing by Saturday.

Other items to be sold:

Bachelor lifestyle
    and a whole lot more!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Other items to be sold:

Bachelor lifestyle
    and a whole lot more!!!

hahahha....good one. Man I'mma try and slide through Pre-Vegas.

• hahahha....good one.

Yeah, it was a good one when I lived it myself two years ago.

hahahha....good one.

Yeah, it was a good one when I lived it myself two years ago.

You sure about that? You still have that Marlin on the wall.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    this sounds essential

this sounds essential

REAL HEADZ KNOW THE DEAL! THUS REAL WORLD MOVES WILL BE BUSTED! ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SHOW UP, EXPECT A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM REYNALDO!

• this sounds essential

REAL HEADZ KNOW THE DEAL! THUS REAL WORLD MOVES WILL BE BUSTED! ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SHOW UP, EXPECT A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM REYNALDO!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    this sounds essential

yeah no doubt slow down homie... to much frijoles up in your system...

yeah and i wasnt going to mention this earlier cause i dont really like people and soulstrut people generally suck but after the Record Sale my lady and i will be celebrating our birthdays (me: 4/20, her: 4/22) with a potluck here at our apartment. youre welcome to strike through sometime after 2pm if you dont want to give me any money at the record sale.

key word bitches.... POTLUCK.

regardless feel free to come on by and hang out...

Not even, but coffee does sound good. DONT HATE ON THE SUMMER OF YOUNG PHONIKS! So yeah I woke up late at a tofurkey sandwhich and now I'm listening to this Dancehall like electro remix of Ms. Dynamite, it makes me want to cop that Galang 12'' just to have something to mix it with.

i'm getting my free verse on. fuck it...

DONT HATE ON THE SUMMER OF YOUNG PHONIKS!

This demands a photoshop album cover

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    justin,

can you set up a webcam so i can virtual shop?

tracklistings are:

waking up at 10:00
    hitting up the thrift stores
    tearing the club up (its a way of life)
    drama stabs in the dark
    jazzy sandlewood scents
    PASUE

tracklistings are:

tearing the club up (its a way of life) b/w waking up at 3:00[/b]

drama stabs in the dark

PASUE

Welcome to the 21st century!!! I finally got my photobucket on and these pics is hella old. Dude in the last one took the pics of Moist and the one of him is from New Years Eve and is not to be slept on.

GET YOUR PHOTOSHOP ON FOLLS!!!

speaking of tearing the clurb up, you should have seen this dude on Sat night, one long island and he starts wilin' wilin'. Max Champ and I were in the corner chucklin'.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    UPDATE:

going to have roughly 2000 records or so.

dozens of movie posters.

5 or 6 portable turntables.

3 Technic 1200s (not in perfect working order).

2 different mixers.

promo tshirts from the 60s and 70s and 80s.

and God knows what else...

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    dayamn homie , I'm gonna try my best to hit you up on Saturday, hopefully I can stay up in the city Friday night. I'll be at some place called Dylan's on Friday night down in the Mission somewhere (Folsom/20th?)

-B-

• I spent an hour on my kneecaps (cue jokes) going through record boxes and came away with a hefty stack of nice music. Some really obscure stuff and some well known classics. Met some new strutters too. Justin was very, very reasonable on the prices.I may post up some pics of my finds later on.

I just want to say i'm very upset that I coudn't make it. It sucks being responsible and doing the right thing (read: not blowing your vacation money before going on vacation). I hope there was records that I didn't want or already had and I'm going to mentally block out "Justin was being very reasonable with prices".

Love
    P.Envious

• There definitely were records there you did not want or already had. That is technically correct.

• Really, though...what do you want with a clean copy of a Strafe "Set It Off" remix or several sealed copies of Ray Luv "Definition Of A Hustla" for cheap?

You should be bummed, though. Justin was rockin' a sleeveless T-shirt. RAER.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

You should be bummed, though. Justin was rockin' a leather vest & matching thong. RAER.

g-g-give it all you got g-g-give it all you got

Thanks Justin!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    sorry i had to miss this

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Good times. Good records. Nice to meet a bunch of y'all. I hope you do that again sometime.

DJ Ferrari