Few wants: Young Jessie, Little Joe Hinton, Evie Sands

Hey folks,

A few wants here. May not be able to get em all at once but figured I'd list em all the same. They don't need to be immaculate (label condition no concern for me) as long as they play nice and loud for dj and radio. Can deal with the odd crackle etc. 

Please message if you have any listed below to sell. First come (with the best price), first served. Originals only please, no reissues.

-Evie Sands “You’ve Got Me Uptight” (Blue Cat) Issue is fine, doesn't necessarily need to be a demo.

-Young Jessie "You Were Meant For Me/Mary Lou" (Mercury) Black or green label not fussed either way. Can't really afford a minter so vg+ playing condition is fine with this one as long as the price reasonable. 

-Little Joe Hinton "Tired of Walkin'/The Whip Twist" Again same deal as above. Happy with a vg+ playing condition as long as there's no heavy distortion etc. 

If you can help with any of these please get in touch (please only post comments/messages if you've got one to sell). I'm based in Australia so will need to know postage costs. Cash waiting. 

Cheers 

Adam