A Couple of New Beats

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited January 2015 in Strut Central
Hey Strutters,

I made a couple of new beats, so I thought I'd share:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13013762

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13013765

I'm sorry I couldn't embed the players and had to post links. I hope you enjoy them. Happy New Year!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    I really enjoyed the first one. Something Big L or Ghostface would rap over with those larger-than-life sounding strings. The chopped up vibes at one and two forty was a nice touch, too. Makes me want to turn on my MPC after a week or so.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Thanks, Electrode! I'm glad you felt it, and thanks for listening.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• very nice!
    caught myself rhyming along in my head (badly).
    production quality is top notch as well.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Thanks, JohnBlack!!! I appreciate the compliment and you taking the time to listen. I'm compiling a list of tracks to create a full project.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I'm listening to these through my iPad... So not the best way to judge, but I'm digging these a lot Stacks! Glad you got some time during the holidays to work on them! Can't wait to hear the full project!

Kyle

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for your kind words and for giving a listen. The production work is slower going these days with life getting in the way. Oh well, I just make a track here and there, tortoise style (non hare-related).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    Sounds good, Big Stacks! Love the low end on your drums.

rain103 said:
    Sounds good, Big Stacks! Love the low end on your drums.

Hey Rain103,

I thank you for listening and your kind words. I'm glad the EQing came out OK.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak