"I Love That Sample, Volume 3" Mix-Big Stacks

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited February 2016 in Strut Central
Hey Strutters,

I just finished another mix of OG joints I like that have been sampled over the years. The mix runs nearly 73 minutes, and I hope you enjoy the tunes. I wish each and every one of you a joyous holiday season. Viva Soul Strut!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    Looking forward to listening to this Big Stacks. Big fan of the first two vols.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    Aww yes! Thanks once again Big Stacks.

• Yes! Vol 2 got lots of play. Looking forward to Vol 3!

Thanks Big Stacks

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    You're welcome, guys, and thanks for your kind words. I hope you enjoy Vol. 3.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Thanks man, listened to it on the way home from work on NYE. I like the Camp Lo sampled record. Surprised I had never heard that before.

• great mix, as per usual. thanks for sharing.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey CountMacula and Crabmongerfunk,

I thank you for your kinds words and listening to the new mix. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Again, you drop another hot mix, and I have several titles you played in my travel stash of records.

Thanks, Stratasphere!!! I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the mix. Thanks for listening!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak