"Maxin' and Relaxin'" Mix - Big Stacks

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited November 2015 in DJ Talk / Mixes
Hey,

On Saturday, I made a 67-minute mix of progressive jazz and other goodies simmered in. It has a cool out, yet rhythmic vibe that I hope you enjoy. Here it is (click on the link to download it):

Maxin' and Relaxin' by Big Stacks on Mixcloud

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• Hey Stacks,

I really enjoyed your "I Love That Sample" mix you posted a while back. I finally listened to it this weekend and it made mowin my yard much more pleasant. Looking forward to bumpin this mix in a more timely manner.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    shawnald_reagan said:
    Hey Stacks,

I really enjoyed your "I Love That Sample" mix you posted a while back. I finally listened to it this weekend and it made mowin my yard much more pleasant. Looking forward to bumpin this mix in a more timely manner.

Thanks Shawnald, I appreciate the kind words, man. I hope you enjoy the new one as well. Thanks for listening!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Listening now. Thanks for sharing.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    JectWon said:
    Listening now. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome, JectWon. Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoy it.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Thanks mang! Mind if I post this on the Strut Soundcloud page?

RAJ said:
    Thanks mang! Mind if I post this on the Strut Soundcloud page?

Hey Raj,

You're welcome. I don't mind if you post it. Please do, sir. Thanks for listening.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey,

For those who didn't get to check out "Maxin' and Relaxin''", here you go

Maxin' and Relaxin' by Big Stacks on Mixcloud

Enjoy!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Awesome, thanks for re-upping, I missed it last year. Perfect accompaniment for my weekend. Stacks, you know how to do a mix.

Awesome, thanks for re-upping, I missed it last year. Perfect accompaniment for my weekend. Stacks, you know how to do a mix.

Thanks for your kind words.  I'm glad you enjoyed the mix.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak