Lloyd Miller sells his own LPs

tabiratabira 856 Posts
edited September 2014 in Strut Central
I like his style
ORIENTAL JAZZ 1960s LP FREE!!! Hi, I'm Dr. Lloyd Miller, I'll be 76 in a few months and maybe dead soon; so I want you to have my best music recordings since 1960. I found a few seconds from the record company who goofed some insignificant things like the label and/or the cover and sent them to me me as extras in the 60s. I will give those away free to whoever buys my sealed Impressions of Afghanistan or Near and Far East LP plus my best 15 DVDs and CDs of my 1960s, 1970s and later musical releases for a reasonable price. Hey why bury them in my coffin when you can enjoy this stuff for almost my cost? Lloyd Miller

Comments

• I'm interested...but what am i buying here, exactly?
    Just a grab bag of cds/dvds/lp?

• mrmatthew said:
    I'm interested...but what am i buying here, exactly?
    Just a grab bag of cds/dvds/lp?
    from what I make out you get a "goofed up" version of the Oriental Jazz LP (something wrong with the cover or label but the vinyl ok) plus a sealed copy of one of his other two 60s LPs of your choice, plus a bunch of later CDs and vinyl. Hurry whilst stocks and seller last!

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    Confusing as to what you actually get I must admit , looks like the 2 lps plus some cds dvds, he's been selling his own lps off and on for some time so dont get the the new seller/zero feedback bit
    The original Oriental Jazz lps he had stock of without covers so had some photocopied covers made to go with them like these below

http://www.popsike.com/Lloyd-Miller-Oriental-Jazz-rare-original-LP/200659717759.html

http://www.popsike.com/RARE-Spiritual-Modal-Jazz-Holy-GrailLloyd-MillerOriental-Jazz-LP-JAZZMAN/220924285068.html

• leonleon 883 Posts
    So has anyone scooped up Miller's record collection yet? Could be really interesting. Not talking about the records he made himself obv as these are on eBay.

• Hey guys and, of course, um what is OK to say, ladies? So what I was and am selling on ebay and everywhere is now 20 really great CDs and DVDs that are much better and more pertinent than the stuff with the Heleocentrics or even the Lifetime in Oriental Jazz CD. The CDs and DVDs are all my very best releases from the 1960s to recently. So whoever would buy those 21 CDs and DVDs at the usual $12 each for a total of $250, gets a nice copy of the original rare and famous Oriental Jazz vinyl LP with maybe a slight label imperfection and/or a minimal flaw in the folded and glued 1960s cover for free and also a copy of a perfect and sealed Impressions of Afghanistan 1960s vinyl LP both for free. I am doing this to get people to respect the recent CD and DVD releases I have made of some of the same types of recordings from the 1960s to the present time and also to emphasize that it is all about the music not the rarity or age of an old vinyl. So yea, get this stuff now before I kick off because there won't be room in my casket for it and I probably won't be able to afford a casket so I hope I go down in a plane crash or something inexpensive. But if I live until the Millenium, then I will still be stuck with this great music but there will be much better music with angels playing it instead of us old dudes even if we try really hard to make cool stuff. So email me at docmiller@burgoyne.com if you want to get this stuff and you can see what CDs and DVDs would be in the mix on my website www.jazzscope.com under catalog at the bottom of the page. Thanks, Lloyd Miller

• trzakhstantrzakhstan IA 198 Posts
    which one is best?

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Oriental Jazz is a great record. Bought my copy from Mr. Miller about 5 yrs ago, og cover not photocopied, and signed which was sweet. He included his complete discography in CD form. Class through and through.