DJ Mister Cee resigns from Hot 97

empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
edited September 2013 in Strut Central
I stopped listening to Hot 97 on the regular soon after they stopped with Mister Cee's Throwback at Noon. Listening to him on the air, he just doesn't have the same gusto. I hope he finds his peace and is able to continue with his craft. Hands down one of my favorite DJs in the land.

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/09/mister-cee-resigned-hot-97

Mister Cee Has Officially Resigned From Hot 97
BY LAUREN NOSTRO | SEP 11, 2013 | 12:19 PM

Mister Cee has just resigned from his position at Hot 97 just now. Over Notorious B.I.G.'s "Hypnotize" beat, he made a quick speech about why he will be resigning after today. Here's what he had to say on air:

"Today is my last day on Hot 97. Mister Cee, I'm resigning today. It is not a mystery that the past two years I've been through a lot and I've tried to deal with it the best way that I could deal with it and Hot 97 has tried to deal with it the best way they've had to deal with it. But when you're dealing with corporate America and you're dealing with a station you love as much as this station, I don't want to put this station through more than what they've been through I've been thinking of this for a long long time.

I've been thinking about this day for a long time, I never want to be in a situation where I get pushed out anywhere. I've been at this station for 20 years since 1993 and if I'm gonna go out let me go out with me saying I'm gonna go out. Allow me to have that and so the station is allowing me to have that today and I appreciate that."

Earlier this morning on Twitter, more rumors surrouding Mister Cee arose after a drag queen named Bimbo Winehouse posted what is claimed to be a recording of Mister Cee soliciting sexual services. It is not confirmed whether or not it is actually Mister Cee.

Earlier this year, Mister Cee was arrested after allegedly asking for sex from a male prostitute. It wasn't the first time Cee was arrested for a prostitution offense???in 2011, he plead guilty to loitering for the purpose of engaging in a prostitution offense, and the prostitute was identified as a 20-year-old male.

We'll update with more information as it becomes available.

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    fuck that corp rot shit hot slime 97.1 garbage

as for what the guy does with his dick i could care less

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'm sad to hear that Mister Cee is leaving Hot 97. I know Calvin personally, and over the years, I have found him to be a cool dude. Me and my crew met him back in '89 and later on at BDK concerts down in NC. He took us to Music Factory to buy breaks (UBB, Super Disco Breaks, etc.). Also, I agree with Kala that what he does in his personal life is not anyone's business.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Dude was crying on the morning show.
    Cats were asking him to come back.

Hes doin the Noon show.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    ketan said:

I agree, Ketan. Thanks for sharing.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    " ???Yeah, occasionally I have fellatio with a transsexual????

TOO MUCH INFO CEE WAAAAAAY TOO MUCH INFO

BATTY BOY

:oh_my:

i KEED I KEED
    go on ahead cee and suck as much tranny cock you can get your hands on/around and or pay for $$$$
    :freeway: :killin_it: :puto: :oh_my:
    :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: :oh_my: