Best bits of Always Sunny in Philadelphia

mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
Latte pass for me with this show, but Ive been on a marathon for the last little while and up to season 6 now.

Youtube sucks for good clips, but anyway:

- Charlie challenges the lawyer to a duel.
- Frank demonstrates his garbage man wrestling character and scoffs down a rotten apple from the bin.
- Charlie explains Dennis' girly cartoon character to Dee and then wanders off into his own fantasy, forgetting that Dee is even there.
- While Dee is "walking a mile in Charlie's shoes", Charlie tells her to eat a can of catfood, sniff some glue and drink beer before going to sleep in his apartment in order to be able to ignore the 50 cats outside. While Dee looks in bewilderment, amazed that anyone could do something so idiotic, Frank bursts in, inhales a can of catfood and immediately goes to sleep, cluching his stomach.

Im laughing to myself like an idiot while I type this.
What else?

Comments

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    The D.E.N.N.I.S. System

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    night man

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Mac punching the tranny in the face.

- spidey

• mateomateo 163 Posts
    run peter nincompoop, run

but the best for me is the dance off and when charlie eats the brownies...

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts

• the dream book shit was awesome, that whole episode, the remote control raccoon thing? charlie eating spaghetti out of a plastic bag in the sauna, fully clothed

• WILD CARD, BATCHES

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    anything with the milk drinking brothers

• mattB said:

- While Dee is "walking a mile in Charlie's shoes", Charlie tells her to eat a can of catfood, sniff some glue and drink beer before going to sleep in his apartment in order to be able to ignore the 50 cats outside. While Dee looks in bewilderment, amazed that anyone could do something so idiotic, Frank bursts in, inhales a can of catfood and immediately goes to sleep, cluching his stomach.

thats my favorite shit. "charlie you create your problems"
    also pretty great when Dee was dry retching on stage.

sweet Dee dates a retard had to have been the best. it had the retard strength rapper, nightman, "boom, youre looking at it", "your crew aint clowns", among other things

• mattB said:

thats my favorite shit. "charlie you create your problems"
    also pretty great when Dee was dry retching on stage.

sweet Dee dates a retard had to have been the best. it had the retard strength rapper, nightman, "boom, youre looking at it", "your crew aint clowns", among other things

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts

pcmr said:
    anything with the milk drinking brothers
    The one where they took the gang hostage was pretty awesome.

But seriously, how did they get Danny DeVito?

• DOR said:
    The D.E.N.N.I.S. System
    My favorite episode and would probably work if you tried it

Hundred Dollar Baby was genius as well

Charlie is drunk and is ref'ing the kids basketball game (Season 2). He decides to take the ball, dribble full length of the court and throw it as hard as he can at the bottom of the rim. He then sprints down the other end and blocks the shit out the 10 year old girl who goes for a layup at the other end.

Charlie fucking RULES.

• that OG episode where green man appears has the milk brothers and acid trips
    thats a good episode.