Problem with eBay??

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
I've posted auctions this week. As well as 2 weeks ago. And I noticed an increasing number of emails claiming the text and embedded players are not there. Just blank space.

On safari AND firefox they work fine for me. And they work fine for others. But some say they are using updated versions of their browsers and still can't see a thing.

Anyone experience this problem? I'd hate to feel like people can't see my sales. Is this just a user idiot problem or an eBay glitch? Is it worth contacting eBay? Like I said works fine for me.

Comments

• soundsrealsoundsreal 128 Posts
    Contact E-bay. Something is definitely wonky with them lately. All kinds of isolated incidents with listings coming up blank, as well as one time a buyer being blocked from bidding despite no problems with their accounts, and another time a sale being properly cancelled and then the would-be-buyer still getting non payment notifications weeks later. Everything gets fixed up quickly by customer service on a per-incident basis but problems keep popping up. My guess is that 99% of people figure the problem is on their end and don't bother reporting it so they aren't becoming aware of whatever bigger problems are going on.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    keep getting emails. THIS is what people are seeing. several people. even people who have bid on auctions in the last month that didn't have a problem

i called eBay and they say they are working on it and tell your bidders to check back?!?!??! really helps

i kind of want to get a better idea of who CANNOT see this and if it is a HUGE problem (THIS IS NOT A SALES THREAD HAHA) none of you want this kind of shit any way. but can you guys check my user name Nobbyknucks and let me know if there is a problem on your end???

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    yeah dude, I dont see shit on your auctions...just the header...no description, no soundfiles

WTF???? what should i do? if this is a problem and eBay isn't helping me at all. do i cancel the auction and relist them?

• soundsrealsoundsreal 128 Posts
    I'm guessing random rape demo is a typo?

soundsreal said:
    I'm guessing random rape demo is a typo?

no its really a rape tape

RAJ you can delete this now. i didn't mean to post a link to sales here. just wanted to see if it worked. it didn't. but i also figured out what was wrong. all is well. thanks