Comments

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    before i even heard this is was bias. preem is a legend. but after hearin this i kinda feel what bis is sayin. a former drunk i still have people kickin up dirt from years ago. i can see his point about it being 14 years ago. let sleeping dog lay. i do have a issue with bis calling it "dirty" D&D though.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    youtube is blocked @ work. whats the gist of this thing?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    SIRUS said:

Canibus is asshurt that when DJ Premier was asked during an interview if he ever had any problems with any artists he's worked with, Premier mentioned Canibus.

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    it was really juss a simple question. seems like bis a pretty sensitive. they have worked since the mishap so he obviously knows how to get a hold of preem. plus its almost impossible to to win this battle.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    Things I learnt from this: "Everybody got shit to do around five'o'clock in the evening."

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    He should ask Premier to remix it cuz it sux real bad.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    worst beef evAr

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    The most interesting thing as regards Canibus - who has to have the biggest hype-to-unfulfilled-potential ratio of any rapper in history - is that those dudes out there who still ride for him (and there are more than you'd imagine) ride hard. I'd be surprised if this is portrayed as anything more than "washed-up/marginalised rapper tries to raise his profile by taking a pop at legendary producer", though, even by Canibus's most committed cheerleaders.

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    It's like a 2 minute song and then a rant. Please shut the phawk up!!!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Aren't dis tracks the equivilent of passive-agressive post-it notes on the workplace fridge?
    "Stop eating my potato salad!"

• SIRUS said:

just use some proxy site man.. you can find some at http://proxy-zone.net
    go there
    click at any link
    look for a URL form
    type there "www.youtube.com" and press surf.
    Enjoy :D