Foxxx On The Run (The Devil McDoom Remix)

OlskiOlski 355 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Uhm, interesting! Is that Russian music?
    My friend from Dortmund likes Russian music. Had to listen to it all weekend. Good music. But strange music too.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    I've been told it's Polish.

Did you found any records in the Ruhrgebiet?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Nah! No, no records in Dortmund. Tough playground. But we didn't really try to find vinyl...
    Last time I went to Dortmund, we accidently came by some record store at 2am (kinda drunk at that time) that looked very promising. Only three weeks later, (at the Juica Beats festival) the store was gone. Bad luck! The guy at the Juicy Beats festival had no good records. Some James Last, but you know me... NO TAPPIN' JAMES LAST!

My friend found some other stores, but he wasn't fond of them. Seems like a dead place for rekkids!

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    That's how it is over there. I used to buy a lot of good records in my hometown Essen until I moved in 89. There were some real good second stores at that time... I only widh i had 10% of the knowledge that i have now back than..

But back to the topic: nobody's digging McDee's mix so far, right?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I like it. It's different!

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Listening to it now.

Fresh, but holds no rewind-factor for me.

- J

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hahah I like this!!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    hahah I like this!!

Yeah, its ill!

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

Wow. That's very, very fresh.
    If you have access to whatever that original joint is, please to post!!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Oh shit I almost missed this thread. Thanks alot for the opinions everyone! The original is some soundtrack on muza. Everything on the record is written in Russian, I had some dude over who could read Russian that translated it for me... But Im afraid I dont remember what it was.. I blame the beer! I do however remember that he said the lyrics on the record probably wasnt in Russian, he suspected Polish but wasnt sure.

Paul I can probably hook you up with the og in the next few days, my collection aint exactly alphabetically arranged! It will probably take a while to find it.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    I do however remember that he said the lyrics on the record probably wasnt in Russian, he suspected Polish but wasnt sure.

It does remind me of the Polish my grand pappy used to speak.
    After a while all those east European tounges start to sound similar to me.

Paul I can probably hook you up with the og in the next few days, my collection aint exactly alphabetically arranged! It will probably take a while to find it.

Thanks. No rush at all. If you can find it, great.
    PM me if you'd like and maybe I can return the favor with a trade of some sort.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    I'm going to Polski this weekend and I'll check the lingo...