Six Feet Under Predictions

gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
i dont want to spoil anything, but honsetly, nothing happened last night that leads me to make a decision on what the final episode will consist of...anyone have any predictions about what will be in the 75 minute finale? at the beginning of the episode last night i figured they were going to "kill off" the internal family, but the series of events throughout the episode made it seem like thats not a possibility..

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    fuck, i love that this comes up here. ugly-ass brenda's gonna have a stillborn baby. keith (shig's hommie) is gonna dump david, and george is gonna start hoarding private press raers in the bombshelter once again. what does claire drink to make her stay drunk all day? aquanet?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    what does claire drink to make her stay drunk all day? aquanet?

*SPOILER?

what was the significance of that wolf in the graveyard near nates grave? shit had me buggin...

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    david's "dude is red hoodie" sightings are really messing with my nerves. btw, i think the "wolf" thing was brought up a few shows ago regarding some bobcat that was on the loose. that scene had me shook though.

gonna be out the country tho next week so i won't be able to check the last episode...damn, damn, damn james.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

anyone else think the season should have ended after last week's episode? it seems like they didn't really need to tie up any loose ends, seeing as how they can't tie up all of them anyways. i think the funeral would have been a good series closer.

PREDICTION: after brenda has the stillborn baby, she's gonna move away with billy and give him handjobs for the rest of their lives.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    that last thing i said made no sense... not even to me.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'm definitely looking forward to the season finale. I tell you what, David's histrionics are starting to get on my nerves too. My wife keep guilting me with the "he just lost his brother" stuff. David's been a drama king throughout the whole show, and he's really irritating. I too think that Brenda will have a stillborn, unfortunately. The stresses she's faced will probably take their toll. I think Ruth Fisher is overstepping her bounds regarding her taking care of Maya, so I think Brenda's reaction was dead-on. George is nuts and that speaks for itself. Claire is wiggin' out too, but she's been a head-case off-and-on for season, in my opinion. Rico and Vanessa will start their own funeral home. And for the record, I think Rico is a damn idiot for steppin' out on Vanessa. With a cutie like that, he should have been servin' up the salami at the crib, na'mean?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• The main question that will be answered by the finale is what kind of show will this be remembered by? I think this season has been off the charts dark, and will end on an optimistic but cynical note. Brenda will have a healthy baby. Anything tragic with her baby would send the message that life itself isn't worth living, which despite the undertones of the show, isn't the central message. Nate has been the centerpiece of the family, and without him there's a lack of a family protagonist. The Fishers will let the business go, wholy or partly, but band together.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Jesus, how can any of you still be watching this show? I saw the first episode of the third season (for the record, I liked the first two) and realized that I would never care about this series again. It's fallen off hard.

• Yeah, I've had a hard time getting involved in it this season. But what are you gonna do. Where's The Wire.....

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    how many seasons are there now? I have only seen whats on DVD (only the first two seasons right?). The last episode I saw ended with Nate driving off on a motorcyle after learning about a tumor. Geeze, I am wayyy behind on this show aren't I?