Phil Mickelson- Hipster

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Not the greatest photo but it's true Phil is legit in Williamsburg (yes trucker hat). In other news the Mack did not make the cut (yes white belt)

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Ahhhh, I like golf courses. And orchids. My dad likes Phil Mickelson. I like John Daly.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    a classic to golf fans:

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I dont like John Daly.
    He was arrested and convicted for beating his wife. Not a good look.

The most soul-strut-ish player out there is offcourse:

Fred Funk!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    The greatest golf hipster of all time was...

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Look for this ensemble in stores all over Green Point over the next couple of months.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Look for this ensemble in stores all over Green Point over the next couple of months.

That's like a pre-Black Eyed Peas visitation.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    a classic to golf fans:

lovely.

If there ever was a flashy golfer, besides Tiger and a few others, he would be it.
    Not very knowledgeable about golf, but he was fun to watch. and definitely one of the best dressed.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

"Hey guy's can I play too?"

• The greatest golf hipster of all time was...

i can't see the image - who is this?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The old man golf look is so 1999.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Now Davis Love has a trucker hat on and his kicking everybody's ass. I see fashion trouble on the horizon. Are Trucker hats the preppy look for the season? I'll know it's really over when Tiger plays with this covering his naps.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    The old man golf look is so 1999.

Pffttt... guess you didn't get the memo.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Poor Phil wins the tournement and, in our paper, Woods gets a giant picture on the front of Sports above the fold.

Dan

• wow... this guy just has "athlete" written all over him.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

wow... this guy just has "athlete" written all over him.

That dude has two majors under that very large pelt. And the footwork of a ballerina.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Just a reminder, on Sundays, Payne Stewart was known to rock the team colors of the closest local football team. By the looks of it, Payne was playing in Ohio, home of the:

BEN-GALS[/b]

• I believe that picture is from the 1989 PGA Championship at Kemper Lakes Golf Club in Long Grove, Illinois. He appears to be wearing blue, orange and white, so I'm thinking University of Illinois Fighting Illini/Chicago Bears.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

i wish i could find a picture of that year bill murray was banned from pebble beach when he decided to dress up like an irish mob guy & broke some old woman's hip by dancing with her

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I believe that picture is from the 1989 PGA Championship at Kemper Lakes Golf Club in Long Grove, Illinois. He appears to be wearing blue, orange and white, so I'm thinking University of Illinois Fighting Illini/Chicago Bears.

Scary.

In football news, aren't they already known as the Ben-gals?

• Options
    I believe that picture is from the 1989 PGA Championship at Kemper Lakes Golf Club in Long Grove, Illinois. He appears to be wearing blue, orange and white, so I'm thinking University of Illinois Fighting Illini/Chicago Bears.

Yeah man, that's the Bears definitely. He would wear the colors of the closest NFL team, but if no NFL team was nearby and a major college was closer he would wear the college colors instead.

He died right before Halloween, and some dude came to a party I was at wearing plus-fours and a golf shirt, with stage makeup blood all over him and rips in his clothing. Wound up inexplicably running around the party with his cock out.