Dizzee Rascal Bun B on Houston Radio Tonight

MattSonzeezyMattSonzeezy 91 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
Say y'all, Couple things, Tonight it's going down in Houston. Dizzee Rascal is in town and will be recording with Grit Boys today a bit and Bun B and MDDL FNGZ tomorrow. Tonight though he is coming to my radio show which airs on www.kpft.org midnight till 3 am central time. 90.1 FM in Houston 89.5 in Galveston. If yer out there tune in cuz everybody from Bun B to Hawk and the SUC will be coming down to flow with Dizzee on the show, and DJ Wonder is going to spin an ultra exclusive grime set. You will not want to miss this cuz man, I been fuicking up the recordings lately and there may or may not be an archive of this, so tune in and help us crash the servers, tonight, Wednesday night. DONT COME TO THE STUDIO THOUGH DOORS WILL BE CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR ONCE. YOU NEED A PASS TO GET IN! And peep pictures of Sway and MTV with the SCREWED UP CLICK HERE: http://houstonsoreal.blogspot.com Get em on the blog, I need your hits. You won't be sorry. Peep em out. Someone else can copy em here, I am not sure how and need to go pick up Dizzee Rascal... Holla back yungun. PEACE matt