Why I love my job...

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
so I step into work this morning and there are posters and flyers everywhere for something happening tomorrow called the "Courtyard Party". Passed by these signs all day and didn't really pay it any mind until like 10 minutes ago when I actually read it. Turns out there will be an open bar duting 9-6 work hours, free break fast lunch and dinner for all emplyess and a musical performance by Kanye West.I've yet to post drunk from work, but tomorrow I'm going to try to keep up with such greats as Jinx, Jonny Paycheck, and Dizzy.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ive posted drunk from work before

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    What is your profession?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ive posted drunk from work before

sorry, this only means I have to drink that much more

LUSH LIFE!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What is your profession?

basic cable whore

• I thought this was gonna involve spitting in a c-list celeb's coffee. Lame

BAN

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I thought this was gonna involve spitting in a c-list celeb's coffee. Lame

BAN

what level is Kanye? maybe I can spit in his patron

• I love my job cause i get to pull rapper's files and check out advances they got back in the day. Some of it is quite laughable and some of it is like, THEY got THAT??!

Otherwise my job sucks.

-holla Sony/BMG style

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Turns out there will be an open bar duting 9-6 work hours, free break fast lunch and dinner for all emplyess and a musical performance by Kanye West.

That's hot--maybe you'll have a chance to spit in Kanye's appletini!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Turns out there will be an open bar duting 9-6 work hours, free break fast lunch and dinner for all emplyess and a musical performance by Kanye West.

That's hot--maybe you'll have a chance to spit in Kanye's appletini!

woulda been funnier if JP and I didn't already go over that a few posts ago.

Step your game up

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

Hollywood is crazy. Last night on Entourage, Ari had DJ Quik spinning at his kid's Bat Mitzva.

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    man, that show is all about some name dropping sometimes. types of weed, clothing labels, artists, etc. good stuff though---Urrrs--did you catch how they had him as DJ "QUICK" in the credits?? whooops

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Hollywood is crazy. Last night on Entourage, Ari had DJ Quik spinning at his kid's Bat Mitzva.
    This was bugged. They only showed him for 3 seconds.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

i love how they had him playing tony yayos "so seductive" at an 11 y/o party...unedited may i add...

ps. that female 'E' got was F-F-FLY!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

i love how they had him playing tony yayos "so seductive" at an 11 y/o party...unedited may i add...

but when they did show him, he was surrounded by 13 year old bat mitzvah groupies. highlarious.

ps. that female 'E' got was F-F-FLY!

co-sign

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    So I've held back on the drinking...they are serving us dinner in a few hours though and thats when I plan to get CRUNK.

Kanye comes on at 8pm and I don't gotta be in work tomrrow til late afternoon.

I got nothing to do right now except look up small factoids about DJ Qualls