Brand New-ish Love Mix up pon de site...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
So yesterday was my 3 year wedding anniversary with my wife and she suggested that I put up the wedding CD that we both made together up pon de site for people to grab. We did it as a thank you keepsake for the folks that attended our wedding. We both picked out the songs (although it was mostly her) and mixed the CD together. It's never been available until now, but the few folks that have it seem to really love it. Anyway, feel free to rock out and grab it at www.cosmobaker.comEast Of Underground "I Love You For All Seasons"The Dramatics "Whacha See Is Whacha Get"Detroit Emeralds "Baby Let Me Take You (In My Arms)"Funk Factory "Rien Ne Va Plus"Quincy Jones "Body Heat"Bootsy Collins "I'd Rather Be With You"D'Angelo "Lady"Raphael Saadiq "Still Ray"Robin Thicke "Lost Without You"Zapp "Computer Love"Chris Brown "Yo (Excuse Me Miss" (Black Chiney Remix)The Gap Band "Yearning For Your Love"Donny Hathaway "Love, Love, Love"Shuggie Otis "Island Letter"A Tribe Called Quest "Bonita Applebum" (Hootie Mix)Earth, Wind & Fire "Devotion" (Live Version)Rick James "Moon Child"Stevie Wonder "As"Bill Withers "Lovely Day"Taana Gardner "Heartbeat"De La Soul "Buddy" (Native Tongues Remix)The Isley Brothers "For The Love Of You"One Way "Cutie Pie"Tom Tom Club "Genius Of Love"James Brown "That's My Desire"

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Wow, East of Underground...what a way to start a love mix. Thanks for this.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That was my wife's decision.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    thankyou for sharing such a personal mix!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    thankyou for sharing such a personal mix!

That tracklist is fantastic,

Thank you.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Thanks for sharing this!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    This is great stuff, Cos - thanks.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Thx Cos,

Congrats on your anniversary. Awesome first choice by your wife.