Roc Marciano "Marcberg"

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Sounds like a third-string Wu affiliate from fifteen years ago.

Killarmy schitt.

Dudes sweating this sleep with a copy of the La the Darkman album under their pillow.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    ^ funny

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Dudes who use the term "sweatin'" in their vocabulary sleep with a doorag on.

I don't believe that I substituted an apostrophe for the "g"

In any event, everybody knows that faux_rillz is bald

• This was a solidly good album. I'm sure 10 or so years from now future Strutters will look back at this album the way we tend to look back at Illmatic or Ready to Die.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I don't believe that I substituted an apostrophe for the "g"

In any event, everybody knows that faux_rillz is bald

I had never even heard of this dude 'til this thread popped up. After reading the first few posts and checking out a soundclip I thought to myself "This is obviously Faux bait."

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    This was a solidly good album. I'm sure 10 or so years from now future Strutters will look back at this album the way we tend to look back at Illmatic or Ready to Die.

haha

This was a solidly good album. I'm sure 10 or so years from now future Strutters will look back at this album the way we tend to look back at Illmatic or Ready to Die.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I am going to refrain from calling for BAN only because you were six years old when those albums were released and clearly don't understand what they meant at the time

• This was a solidly good album. I'm sure 10 or so years from now future Strutters will look back at this album the way we tend to look back at Illmatic or Ready to Die.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I am going to refrain from calling for BAN only because you were six years old when those albums were released and clearly don't understand what they meant at the time

Alright, maybe not as high as Illmatic or Ready to Die, but this album will be fond to quite some people 10 or so years from now.

still think that has to be a gimmick account

• still think that has to be a gimmick account

There is no gimmick involved in this account.

clearly

• So you agree.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Alright, maybe not as high as Illmatic or Ready to Die, but this album will be fond to quite some people 10 or so years from now.

You can find some people who fondly remember the Lootpack album ten years after it was released.

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts

Killarmy schitt.

Dudes sweating this sleep with a copy of the La the Darkman album under their pillow.

hey, killarmy was first string wu-carriers, second was sunz of man and third string was like the likes of zu ninjas, northstar and moongod allah. GET IT RIGHT

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Serious question, faux:

Why are you still checking for rap?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Marcberg is a good album, Daniel.

Your methods have grown unsound, Andrew.

Serious question, faux:

Why do you ask?

Killarmy schitt.

hey, killarmy was first string wu-carriers, second was sunz of man and third string was like the likes of zu ninjas, northstar and moongod allah. GET IT RIGHT

Cilvarings!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

You are referring to the method of hearing an album and enjoying it?

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Serious question, faux:

Why do you ask?

Too afraid to answer?

Serious question, faux:

Why do you ask?

Too afraid to answer?

Yeah, dude, you've really got me quaking.

I'm terrified of what could spill out of my keyboard in response to such subtly incisive questioning.

It is only through drawing upon all of my years as a litigator that I am able to resist confessing my darkest secrets--all of which revolve around listening to rap.

Just curious why you would ask this question, since I'm part of a very small minority on SoulStrut who remains enthusiastic about rap music.

• maldorurrmaldorurr 120 Posts
    The sample used in Snow...is that a Xylophone?

Hard to justify on anything but sensory intuition, but I'm thinking it's a celesta, which is basically a keyboard-operated xylophone.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    "will be fondly remembered by some people 10 years from now" is about as ringing an endorsement as I can think of.

It's up there with "potentially having a good time in europe" or whatever it was people were on about in the ChutneyFerret thread.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Hahahah, BRAVO!

B/W

I like this record. Doesn't shake the earth for me but it's a fun listen.

"will be fondly remembered by some people 10 years from now" is about as ringing an endorsement as I can think of.

It's up there with "potentially having a good time in europe" or whatever it was people were on about in the ChutneyFerret thread.

"Fondly remembered" is apparently the new "classic"; ChutneyFerret dude was all "He's sure to have some great memories!"

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    best hip hop full length of 2010 - but then again that's not saying much....