Dante Carfagna @ Bumpshop NYC-APT **Sat 8/13**

maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts
edited August 2005 in Announcements
BUMPSHOP"Where We Fix Your Chassis"Saturday, August 13, 2005, 10pm - 4amVery Special Guest: Dante Carfagna ("Sheer Magic" Chi-City; Wax Poetics magazine; Express Rising)Resident DJs: Mr. Fine Wine (WFMU's "Downtown Soulville"), David Griffiths ("Wet America"), Jared Boxx (The Sound Library) & Chairman Mao (ego trip NYC)APT419 West 13th St. (b/t 9th & Washington)www.aptwebsite.com$6 @ the DoorNYC SS-ers, friends, colleagues & cheapskates PM me to get comped. Thanks to all who repped at last month's Bumpshop w/ Muro (& my solo gig w/ the P Bros. last weekend) & helped make those such memorable nights. Like Keni Burke, you're the best.Fancy-ass, full color Brent Rollins Design Explosion-sanctioned flyer image on the way. Peace!Mao

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    If goin' to NY is the only way I can get my retro-Chitown Funk Night on - I might have'ta just do it!

• these bumpshop flyers are still some of the best out. real nice!

• these bumpshop flyers are still some of the best out. real nice!

On behalf of Brent Rollins, the design mind who blesses us w/ em, I say, 'thanks.'
    BR's also got a mural on display at Scribble Jam this week too. If you're out in Cincinnati for the festivities (Cosmo & Ayres throwin down out there too), go check it out.

• Tomorrow night.

• Tonight.

• David_GDavid_G 60 Posts
    late break.

Come out tonight and meet Sam Culley & Ervan Waters of the Diplomats, All Dyrections, Skullsnaps ...

promotional giveaways!

http://www.ten12records.com/sln001.php

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Mao can you get at me on the PM. What's up?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    shit was murderous last night!

hi dante, mao, & dave!