NY: 4/21 WED: SoundLib @ Moe's w/ JD + LIL TIGER

tiger_blurptiger_blurp 275 Posts
edited April 2010 in Announcements
Sound Liberation Front + buhbOmp + The BRMG + Rappers I Know present:[[ SOUNDLIB WEDNESDAYS[/b] ]]WEDNESDAY | 21 APR 2010[/b] | 9p-1a | NO COVER[/b] | No dress code@ Moe?s80 Lafayette AveFort Greene, Brooklyn, NY, 11217718.797.9536C to Lafayette Ave / G to Fulton StAlso within walking distance from the Atlantic Ave station (B-Q-2-3-4-5 trains)maps: google | hopstop/// This week at SOUNDLIB[/b] I'm proud and honored to have my good friend JD as the special guest DJ for the night.JD[/b] is best known in these parts for his collaboration with The Rub's DJ Ayres on the critically-acclaimed Houston for Dummies mix CD showcasing some of the best tunes from Houston's storied Hip-Hop scene. He's also known for his killer bounce and reggae sets. But JD[/b]'s range extends much deeper than country rap tunes and bounce.Dude is about good music in any genre, whether it's soul, rock, funk, disco, house, remixes or a melding of any of the above. He'll have free reign at SOUNDLIB[/b] to do whatever he wants. I've known this dude for a long, long time, and on the decks he never disappoints.As always, the party is FREE[/b], and starts at 9pm. Hope to see you there. ///featuring special guest:[[ JD[/b] ]]( --=(] buhbOmp [)=-- )and resident:[[ DJ LIL TIGER[/b] ]]( --=(] buhbOmp [)=--, Sound Liberation Front, touch&feel:radio, Soular Grooves )+ facebook event page+ going.com: www.going.com/soundlib_apr21+ eventful: bit.ly/cfR1MW+ culturemob: bit.ly/9Y1JOP+ upcoming: bit.ly/a7rCrKmore info:+ www.buhbomp.com/updates/?p=4221==========SOUND LIBERATION FRONT is a Brooklyn-based non-profit organization devoted to the power of music as a socially liberating and unifying cultural force. More importantly, we want to liberate your ass on the dancefloor. Our previous productions include the Sound Liberation Festival '09 in Brooklyn and the Soundlib parties at Moe's in Fort Greene.+ check out the SLF Blog: www.soundliberation.org+ Join the SLF movement: www.facebook.com/soundliberation==========