Trade List ..... 04-17-10

BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
edited April 2010 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Trade list as of April 17, 2010. Everything listed is original pressing unless noted. I'm more interested in trades than cash. Looking for mostly breaks of any sort, or just PM me your current trade list. Feel free to ask questions, request pics or audio, etc.Jazz, Funk, RockJimmy Smith - "Live in Concert" Bruce Cockburn - "Dancing in the Dragon's Jaws" Funky Kings - s/t Music at Frostburg State College 1972Quincy Jones - "Roots" SEALEDBabe Ruth - "First Base"Bill Cosby - "Hooray for the Salvation Army Band"Eddie Kendricks - "Goin up in smoke" SEALEDThe Headhunters "Survival of the Fittest"U.S. Army Band - "Sing Out For America" Uptempo, funky cover of "Lean on Me" that starts with a very ill drum break.The Rimshots - "Down to Earth"George Yanagi "Time in Change" OG Japanese pressSt. Louis Jesuits - "Lord of Light" Private press with drum breakCold Blood - "Thriller"'Lectric Woods - s/tBooker T & the MG's - "Melting Pot"America - "Harbor" with the drum breakAmerican Gypsy - s/tEivets Rednow - s/tMachito & his Orch. - "Kenya: Afro-Cuban Jazz"Kate Bush - "The Kick inside" SEALED U.S. PressingAfro Blues Quintet Plus One - s/tSoulful Strings - "Groovin with the.."The African Mbira - "Music of the Shona People of Rhodesia"Roy Eldridge - "What it's all about"New York City - "I'm doin fine now"Small Faces - "There are but four small faces" OG, Immediate Records pressingHarold Betters - "Funk City Express"Various - "Songs from the Electric Company TV Show"Hip-HopJeru the Damaja - "Wrath of the Math"Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - "Wanted Dead or Alive"Big Daddy Kane - "Smooth Operator" 12"Stezo - "Crazy Noise"Gravediggaz - "The Pick, the Sickle and the Shovel" SEALEDEric Sermon "Insomnia" SEALEDRe-issuesWeldon Irvine "Spirit Man" 90's Re-issueLou Donaldson - "Everything I play is funky" '95 ReissueWayne Shorter "Ju Ju" '84 Re-issue