Michael Jackson's Neverland Auction (weird rel)

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
This may have already been posted, but Paul Scheer went to the Neverland auction and took a shitload of photos of a lot of creepy shit and uploaded it to Flickr.http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulscheer/sets/72157617373340442/

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    MJ AS THE BATMAN

HOLY FUSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GAME IS OVER. ITS A FUSKIN WRAP.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Not surprising, but shocking nonetheless.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    now i know dude did copious shopping and all, but i'm wondering how much of that stuff are gifts vs. commissioned pieces.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Ok I'm too lazy too download save and upload elsewhere and there's no quick way to link so...

*Picture of molded bald Michael head with gaping mouth screaming*

Y'alls sure got a purty mouth...

And if I was a celebretard I would totally make crappy ass finger paintings and sell those things for a few g's. It only makes sense.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    wow

• Wasn't this called off?

Cats in the auction world were abuzz, but it got stopped by the GLOVED ONE at the last second.

The commissioned portrait holding the crown on the pillow is the ultimate in pop art to these eyes.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

The commissioned portrait holding the crown on the pillow is the ultimate in pop art to these eyes.
    Kehinde Wiley???s whole steez.

• I recognize the K.W. game...

But, MJ's is just so ... weird. And, the fact that he found his own not-fine-art portraitist to do it? I mean, there is not a lot of intellectual rigor here.

Koons, "MJ and Bubbles," is a pale imitation of MJ's own crappy portrait he bought himself.

Koons, "MJ and Bubbles," is a pale imitation of MJ's own crappy portrait he bought himself.

I had to "install" that Koons Sculpture a minute ago at Sotheby's.
    Its mad spooky.