Midnight Soulstice~ WRIR 97.3 Richmond Indie Radio

1219197712191977 323 Posts
edited February 2009 in Announcements
Welcome to another edition of Midnight Soulstice with Mr Felty!!! Dj Pari wont be in the studio tonight so I'll be holding it down solo. It's going to be a mixture of 60's/70's soul/funk/jazz stuff by a variety of artists.(link to downloads) = http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/31685Check us out every Friday night from 11-1am EST in Richmond, Virginia on WRIR 97.3 FM. If your not in Richmond, VA stream it live worldwide at WRIR.ORGHope you enjoy.Peace,Andrew FeltyTrack List1-The Cecil Holmes Soulful Sounds-I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby / Buddah2-Roy Ayers-Ain't No Sunshine / Polydor3-The Fatback Band-Baby Doll / Perception4-Jerry Butler-Get On The Case / Mercury5-The Wild Magnolias-Smoke My Peace Pipe / Polydor6-The Chambers Brothers-New Generation / Columbia7-Lamont Dozier-Going Back To My Roots / Warner Bros.8-Millie Jackson-Strange Things / Spring9-LaMont Johnson-Nine / Masterscores10-Hampton Hawes-Blues For Walls / Prestige11-Shirley Ellis-Soul Time / Columbia12-The Sharpees-Do The 45" / One-derful13-The Falcons-I Can't Help It / Big Wheel14-Sam & Dave-Soul Man / Stax15-Major Lance-Rhythm / Okeh16-Lou Rawls-Dead End Street Monologue/Dead End Street / Capital17-The Chevelles-The Gallop / Flaming Arrow18-Popcorn Wylie-Funky Rubber Band / Soul19-Wilson Pickett-Funk Factory / Atlantic20-The Dells-Inspiration / Cadet21-Clarence Reid-Nobody But You Babe / Alston22-Charles Wright & The 103rd Street Rhythm Band-Must Be Your Thing / Warner Bros.23-Albert Jones-Vida Blue / Tri-City24-Sunny Warner-Bell Bottom Blue Jeans / Checker25-Alvin Robinson-Something You Got / Tiger