ATTN L.A. HEADS - DEATH ROW RECORDS AUCTION

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
You L.A. folls should go check this out. Could be very interesting....From Bossip.comDeath Row memorabilia and awards are up for grabs to the highest bidder. And, we are talking platinum records, electric chairs, and Dre and Snoop???s Source awards: Many of the items set to hit the auction block later this month from Suge Knight???s famed West Coast rap label Death Row Records have been announced. According to radio personality Miss Info, the public auction will allow fans to take home a piece of hip-hop history. Attendees will get the chance to place their bid on many of Suge Knight???s former possessions, including Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre???s ???Source Awards,??? Tupac Shakur collectibles and framed gold and platinum records. Also up for sale is the actual Death Row Records electric chair, 300,000 sealed CDs, and promotional materials from throughout the company???s history. For those interested in taking a sneak peak at all the above pieces a public inspection will take place on Friday, January 23 from 10 a.m. to 3 pm at 1930 W. Malvern Ave in Fullerton, CA. The auction is at 11 a.m. on Sunday, January 30 at the same warehouse. As XXLmag.com previously reported, many potential buyers may be scared off by Knight???s shady reputation. A source told New York???s Daily News that, ???Some people don???t want to go near the catalog because they think Suge still believes it???s his.??? The former hip-hop mogul was forced to put the music up for sale after filing for bankruptcy in ???06. Authorities have tried unsuccessfully to put the extensive library on the auction block before, but all the prior deals have fell through.

Comments

• the actual Death Row Records electric chair

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    They should hold it at the compton swap meet.

• They should hold it at the compton swap meet.

that would be hot!

• , ???Some people don???t want to go near the catalog because they think Suge still believes it???s his.???

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    They should hold it at the compton swap meet.

it's the slauson swap meet.

he prolly meant the compton indoor which has better shit than slauson.

yep. i mean the AAA t-shirt korean selling type compton swap meet.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Imagine you show up, drop some heavy cash on a few collectables and when you go back to your hotel...there Suge waiting to hang you over the balcony until you sign it all back.... hehehehe

• Kurrupt >>> most rappeurs.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    nice humble dude as well. I interviewed him a few years back, and when the publicity chick was interupting saying 'times up'..hes like...'yo im chatting with my homie...chill out we aint done" and we kept talking shit for anoother half hour....

plus I heard he can freestyle like a muthafucker.......