You Know What's Wack?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
my girl and i broke up like a month ago. she lived with me and i kicked her out cuz she had demons. thing is she still hangs out with my acquaintances and brings me up as the asshole!so when me and my boys talk they are all like "she is buggin...forget her"then i get this email yesterday from her. a convo her and my friend who i just mentioned had and he is like "you can do better. forget that weirdo" etcfusked up right?do i approach him or just ignore him for life? best to move on right?that shit just tickles me wrong.

Comments

• depends on how good a friend! if it's someone i still wanted in my life the I'D say something......if not let it slide until they ask you why you haven't spoken much........"cos you're a backstabber motherflipper!!"

• Will this thread be bumped in 2012?

• Sounds like the type of person that won't be straight with anyone and just tells people what they want to hear. I'd certainly bring it up with him but wouldn't make a big deal about it.

**bookmarking for future ghost bump**

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Will this thread be bumped in 2012?

i have never had one of my threads bumped. so i say no..

oh and it is someone i dont necessarily need in my life but someone who i considered close and honest

• Will this thread be bumped in 2012?

i have never had one of my threads bumped. so i say no..

oh and it is someone i dont necessarily need in my life but someone who i considered close and honest

Kick him square in the balls next time you see him.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    distance yourself from both of them and move on. don't talk to him about her, change the subject if he brings it up and cut him out if he keeps bringing it up.
    and why is she telling you this shit anyway? if she's got demons then exorcise her out of your life.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    someone who i considered close and honest

Then maybe he's right?

• maybe your homie is soft-batch and can't tell her the truth?
    like he crumbled in the face of her tears?

• moveon dot org man.

she probably wanted to hear that and got it out of him, maybe he was just trying to help her get past you because she wouldn't be trying to hang with your boys if she was moving on. he's still your boy don't let the manipulation kick in, you said she was a demon right? keep it in perspective.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Relationship-strut is one of the most marvelously strange things we got going on here.

Male group therapy (with the occasional female perspective).

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Punch him, slap her, and then move on. You should be good after that.

• That's true!!
    Unfortunately it is sometimes EASIER to be "nicer"/tell them what they want to hear/bend the truth to a not so good friend than be possibly confrontational and honest with them. Point is if he's your mate he prob shouldn't be saying anything to your ex about you....

p.s deegreez- where's my tab cola??

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    lol - on one hand it makes me feel warm and fuzzy about that whole community, support-system thing and on the other hand, I think, yikes! the blind leading the blind

• yikes! the blind leading the blind
    hahaha

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    As a dude...

Him using "weirdo" would raise a flag with me. I mean, "weirdo" is not something that you call someone because of a breakup. It's a specific personality facet. Explore that. There's gotta be a reason he used "weirdo".

well she emailed it to me to obviously get a rise out of me. i have since avoided her. have been for a over a week. i guess i gotta add him to my list!

• i say just let everyone live and walk away (son). she would only mention that to you to get a rise out of you right? so don't even humor it. you are just gonna end up playing into more bullshit drama.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude get rid of both of them.

As a dude...

Him using "weirdo" would raise a flag with me. I mean, "weirdo" is not something that you call someone because of a breakup. It's a specific personality facet. Explore that. There's gotta be a reason he used "weirdo".

well i have been known to be a F*ck up but this is only based on shit that happened in a relationship with this girl. she airs out all our dirty laundry to mutual friends!

makes me seem fucked up.

the truth is she was an alcoholic, Klonopin addicted, girl who tried to kill herself 5 times and it hurts me to think people believe others like that

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

the truth is she was an alcoholic, Klonopin addicted, girl who tried to kill herself 5 times and it hurts me to think people believe others like that

She gots the demons.

• You'll get under their skin more if you just ignore them. Only worth confronting your friend if he's a friend worth keeping which doesn't appear to be the case here.

• if she is such a hot mess, why would you believe what she said about your homie? especially if she obviously said such things to upset you?

• the truth is she was an alcoholic, Klonopin addicted, girl who tried to kill herself 5 times and it hurts me to think people believe others like that

She gots the demons.

thus spoke thachedda

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    maybe he wants to tap that ass...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    maybe he wants to tap that ass...

hello

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts
    if she is such a hot mess, why would you believe what she said about your homie? especially if she obviously said such things to upset you?

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Your buddy might feel caught in the middle. He tells you to get rid of the girl, and he tells her that you're a weirdo. If you're talking about this girl's demons on an online forum, then she's probably looking for advice in other places as well. When it comes to your friend, if it really bugs you, just forward him the email to let him know that there's no such thing as a secret with this woman. It must really suck to go through a breakup as well as a betrayal by one of your close boys. Keep yourself busy and hang out with other folks. As my ex told me, "you've got to keep your records spinning. Now get out."

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Just pull your man aside and tell him like Maru would:

"Bros > hoes."

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I would send them identical Christmas cards with this thread printed out in them.

• Dude get rid of both of them.