Who is PAP and what is he to soulstrut?

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I've been meaning to ask this question ever since I've been posting here (April). Just who exactly is this guy and why did SoulStrut dedicate a day to him?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Pap started soulstrut. Unfortunately, he went mad & control had to be wrestled away from him. Some say that his spirit still haunts the board to this very day...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Oh. I get it now. Thanks.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Pap started soulstrut. Unfortunately, he went mad & control had to be wrestled away from him. Some say that his spirit still haunts the board to this very day...

Shit... You just gave me my first outburst of laughter for the day.

TA

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I've been meaning to ask this question ever since I've been posting here (April). Just who exactly is this guy and why did SoulStrut dedicate a day to him?

You're my man, so I feel obliged to tell you the whole story... but damn thats a long story..... So I'll try to make it brief...

There was once a young man named pap who posted on soulstrut from somewhere in europe. One day he was killing it with all sorts of crazy threads. So somebody started a thread that said "pap is killing it right now". Then somebody else made a pap related thread, and then another one, and the next thing you know, every thread was some sort of PAP type thread. It was just a joke, but it was damn funny if you were there while it was happening. Strutters that showed up late in the day were like "What the...?!?" At first it pissed off pap, but then he was cool and thought it was funny, and then it pissed him off again. Either way, it was funny enough that we decided to make it an anual thing.

Then one day PAP talked shit about raj, so raj banned his ass. when pap day rolled around again this year he unbanned him so that he could participate in his own day. he was still pissed though. he doesn't think pap day is funny. there are other people that don't think pap day is funny. I think this year 2 more people got banned for talking shit about pap day. its our only holiday, and it must be respected.

Now, go back to Sergeants Time and learn how to do mine detection with a stick.

I think this year 2 more people got banned for talking shit about pap day.
    who got banned?

j***, how come you're hatting on the seattle little people?

suPAP sonics

that dood's t-shirt looks like a long-sleeved-dress.

that dood's t-shirt looks like a long-sleeved-dress.

oh shit! I didn't notice that. Maybe he's "free-ballin'"

Delay said that's his prefered method of attending high school dances...

What you know 'bout that? Hey, thanks for breakin' it down. That's a funny ass story, BTW.

What you know 'bout that? Hey, thanks for breakin' it down. That's a funny ass story, BTW.

My friend King George that I used to run the Ville with all the time became a drill sergeant (!!!!) at the Defense Language Center in Monterey, CA. Had to be the cushiest Drill Sergeant duty anywhere. Anyways, I went to visit him a while ago, and he was talking about how he had to do training that day, and it was mine detection, and I was like "how do you do that" and he goes "well, basically, first, you find a long stick..." and I was like "oh jesus." hahhahahahaha. He was serious too.

I swear the first PAP day was the funniest shit ever. This years was pretty damn good too.

My friend King George that I used to run the Ville with all the time became a drill sergeant (!!!!) at the Defense Language Center in Monterey, CA. Had to be the cushiest Drill Sergeant duty anywhere. Anyways, I went to visit him a while ago, and he was talking about how he had to do training that day, and it was mine detection, and I was like "how do you do that" and he goes "well, basically, first, you find a long stick..." and I was like "oh jesus." hahhahahahaha. He was serious too.

I swear the first PAP day was the funniest shit ever. This years was pretty damn good too.
    Yeah, DLI is pretty cush. BTW, Sergeant's Time is on Thursdays.

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts

Shit... You just gave me my first outburst of laughter for the day.

TA

Indeed.

If anyone misses him you can contact him here:
    http://www.papichulo.de/
    (Don't believe the "coming sooner than you think" - it's been like that for years...

To read his contributions to another quality website click here:
    http://www.the-breaks.com/forums/search.php?search_author=Papichulo