Crime in Korea.... Watch Out Now!!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Seoul???s Gangdong Police Station booked without detention a 58-year-old moving company employee, identified by his family name of Mun, on charges of assaulting another passenger on a subway for expressing displeasure after Mun farted in front of him.Mun was taking taking the Line No. 5 subway heading toward Cheonho Station on Tuesday morning when the buildup of gas in his large intestine forced him to rather unceremoniously break wind ??? loudly.[/b] This prompted the 25-year-old passenger who was sitting in front of him, identified by his family name of Seo, to leave his seat while expressing displeasure. Unable to let the little punk humiliate him for so natural a bodily function, Mun went right after Seo, kicking him and biting his little finger.[/b]Mun pleaded with the police for leniency, explaining, ???It???s an unavoidable physiology phenomenon for humans, so was it necessary [for Seo] to rebuke me like that????[/b]The victim was less than sympathetic. ???There were other people sitting there, so did he have to stand in front of them and resolve his physiology phenomenon in such an obnoxious way???? Demanding punishment, Seo said, ???He even beat me after farting in an airtight public place.???[/b]source:http://blog.marmot.cc/archives/2005/07/21/farting-in-a-crowded-subway-never-hurt-anyone/

Comments

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    woo lucky Jackie Chan didn't do nothing last time I made him ate my fart...

sayin'!