Pictures of 60's mod go-go dancers...help

nrichnrich 932 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I'm trying to find some classic 60's pictures (large and clear photos) of modish go-go dancers to cut out for a flyer, maybe from old movies, lp's, whatever. I've stumbled across some of these online before, but I can't find any now... they done just disappered. Any other related photos would be great too... authentic stuff only. Thanks!

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    PAGING MARCO!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

whats that from? I know the record, 101 strings or enoch light? I know I see it in the easy listening bins..

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    101 Strings play Gladys Knight

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    a bunch on this site:
    http://discosantigos.com/

including:

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Those chicks are fucking scary.

• whats that from? I know the record, 101 strings or enoch light? I know I see it in the easy listening bins..

It's from the cover of a Paul Griffin organ LP. I think it's 60's stock art that's been used in various edited forms on multiple LPs.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    whats that from? I know the record, 101 strings or enoch light? I know I see it in the easy listening bins..

It's from the cover of a Paul Griffin organ LP. I think it's 60's stock art that's been used in various edited forms on multiple LPs.

That's gotta be Gloria Hendry from BLACK BELT JONES and LIVE AND LET DIE. Anybody confirm?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

That's gotta be Gloria Hendry from BLACK BELT JONES and LIVE AND LET DIE. Anybody confirm?

You might be right...certainly looks like her.

Mmmmmm. Gloria Hendry....

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts

yo thats definitely her!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I couldn't find a pic but theres a cool Go Go lunchbox from the 60's with two go go girls dancing on the front. Its a red vinyl box.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    This is a lot tougher than it seems... thanks for the help thus far.

MARCO, WHERE YOU AT?

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    sexybnice is real close, any more where that came from?

Got to check the link Neville dropped when I get home later

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    that's more like it, thanks!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

I have here on 2 records. Paul Griffin and 101 Strings Play Gladys Knight and Stevie Wonder. Same pic, the first is a party scene, the second is just her (from the party scene) with the negative flipped.

Glad to get her name.

Dan