WANTED: Bay Area DJ for September Wedding

marumaru 1,450 Posts
edited November 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey Strutters,b, 21b, 21So I'm looking for a DJ for my wedding next September. It's going to go down in Woodside, CA close to San Mateo I think. Not sure of all the details just yet, other than you'll probably be able to play some cool atypical wedding music. Someone well versed in Afro-beat, Brazililan, Funk, Soul, maybe some disco, which could perhaps evolve into some hip hop later in the evening. You may have to play some cheesey wedding music here and there, but we'll try to keep that to a minimum. Anyone that's interested please hit me on the PM.b,121b,121Thanks

Comments

• Holler at Josh B./DJ B-Cause. He played my wedding in October and nothing could've been better. Highest marks.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Holler at Josh B./DJ B-Cause. He played my wedding in October and nothing could've been better. Highest marks. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21co-sizzlean

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Holler at Josh B./DJ B-Cause. He played my wedding in October and nothing could've been better. Highest marks. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21co-sizzlean b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Yeah when I saw this he was the first person to come to mind. Josh could probably DJ any kind of event and do it proper. Best in the Bay.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    cool, does he post on this board?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    B.Cause = Peacefulrotation.b, 21b, 21He also works at the Groove Merchant, I forget which days though.

• hey thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.b, 21b, 21Maru, holler, we can probably make it happen!