New Records...................

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Two 48-foot tractor-trailers arrive this week with a very nice selection of 45s -- Primarily Soul. Wow, that is the message I recieved from CM records by mail.

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Rolling Stones: Exile on Main St.
    Rolling Stones LP SS
    $275.00

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Two 48-foot tractor-trailers arrive this week with a very nice selection of 45s -- Primarily Soul. Wow, that is the message I recieved from CM records by mail.

48 foot tractor trucks????????????

2 trailers full?????????????

Have fun going through that!

GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b]

GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b] GAME OVER[/b]

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Got the same e-mail today from RBM. Has anyone ever ordered from him?

• Two 48-foot tractor-trailers arrive this week with a very nice selection of 45s -- Primarily Soul. Wow, that is the message I recieved from CM records by mail.

All the time...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I got the email too. Here's why I deleted it unread, just like every other CM email I get:

Rolling Stones: Exile on Main St.
    Rolling Stones LP SS
    $275.00

It better have them postcards, dude.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

service is impeccable

but you gotta pay$$$$$

• indiana45sindiana45s 266 Posts

Craig bought out a MAJOR 45 rpm mail order dealer from the east coast. This is hand-picked top-notch stock, ALL 50s, 60s 70s originals. The dealer never kept inexpensive stuff, preferring to drop it on other dealers in bulk and hand pick through large buys.

The deal officially makes Craig Moerer the Wal-Mart of Record sellers.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    'Preme, I've seen it. It's pretty

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

service is impeccable

i've never gotten a record more than 3 days after i ordered it ever from those guys. one time i got a 45 that was scratched and they sent me a new copy 1 day later for free. i gues if you got 500 copies lying around you can do that. i don't know what has happened with their prices though. they used to be quite reasonable. although you can still find some bargains.

they have a copy of rubaiyate for 100 up on ebay right now which i think is a decent price.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    I too have purchased from him. Top quality dude. I do have one gripe though. Seems like everytime I wanna throw something up for sale on the old 'Bay, he has it up there already as a "Buy It Now" on the bottom of the page. Although, come to think of it, that is where I bought what I bought from him... but thats not the issue here. He needs to chill with having every single record up on the "bin" all the time.