ska/reggae/soul

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
tazaPodcast #14 (ska-rocksteady-dub) This is the first of my weekly, reggae related podcast. I'll post it at the top of each week (Sun-Mon). I really like the jazz/funk inspired ska/soul sound of Jamaica in the late sixties early 70's. Far from an expert, but very much a fan./

Set List

Brentwood Allstars[/b"> - Greedy GRichard Ace[/b] - Can't Get EnoughLee Perry[/b] - Kotch Up DubDesmond Dekker[/b] - Shanti TownDr. Alimantado[/b] - Ride OnAgustus Pablo[/b] - Rockers Rock VersionPrince Buster[/b] - Girl, Why Don't You Answer?Subscribe to Podcast---------a href="http://www.tazacacao.com]www.tazacacao.com

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    This music above is amazing. Listen to it and hear the roots of so many styles. "Kotch Up Dub[/b]" comes to mind. Thanks for the props but let it go to the musicians, I am only a selecta.

I updated with a new show.

tazaPodcast
    Todays style is rock/funk from 1968-70.

I'm turning this thing into a daily, 5 days a week. Different style everyday.

Subscribe to the podcast. All you have to do is download a free app that downloads podcast mp3's automatically with this feed.