Leaving Los Angeles for the weekend.

UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
So the restaurant my girl works at got closed down for the weekend do to some plumbing problems.. and my saturday DJ gig got canceled... We live in LA... we're gonna try to do a low budget weekend trip... sleeping in the car... drinking a bottle of wine.b,121b,121We were thinking... maybe Paso Robles... for some wine tasting... maybe san luis obisbo for something different.... Big Sur for some camping and hiking... b,121b,121b,121We have til sunday... what should we do? Just looking for some ideas.... hiking... digging... drinking... eating... are all things we enjoy

Comments

• I would say either up the coast or down the coast. Both are pretty solid and it isn't toooo cold to kick it on the beach. Camping steeez...

• We're going to Big Sur... whats good up there?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Go to Catalina Island for a day trip if you don't wanna spend an extra bill for hotel stay. The round-trip ferry cost is like 80 per person? I forget. Go snorkeling for a few hours (rental gear is less than 20), get out of the water, eat some delicious fish and chips at the pier, have a drink, and just walk around the island. It's pretty damn relaxing.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Google Escondido Canyon in Malibu and go there after some rainpour. Highly recommended.