San Diego State...knows how to party... (Drug-R)

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j7NqQtshf_bYQ7SFLJdJV4yjg1rwD90GC56O1"75 students arrested in San Diego University drug bust""Two kilograms of cocaine were seized, along with 350 Ecstasy pills, marijuana, psychedelic mushrooms, hash oil, methamphetamine, illicit prescription drugs, several guns and at least $60,000 in cash, authorities said.[/b]" "A member of Theta Chi sent out a mass text message to his "faithful customers" stating that he and his "associates" would be unable to sell cocaine while they were in Las Vegas over one weekend, according to the DEA. The text promoted a cocaine "sale" and listed the reduced prices."

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I knew they were a party school but dayum...

guess some kids aren't getting their degrees this year

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I knew they were a party school but dayum...

guess some kids aren't getting their degrees this year

Fuck a college diploma - it's all about getting street tenure, son!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    "A sad commentary is that when one of these individuals was arrested, they inquired as (to) whether or not his arrest and incarceration would have an effect on him becoming a federal law enforcement officer," said Ralph Partridge, special agent in charge of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration in San Diego.
    [/b]

lol. sad why mr. fed? because of the apparently poor quality of the education this kid was receiving towar becoming a federal law enforcement officer? or sad because the kid's (and by extension, the public's) opinion of federal law enforcement officers such as yourself is so low?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    one of the busted was getting a bachelor's in criminal justice and one was getting a masters in homeland security.

nice.

people down here are wigging out about this. i fail to see what's so shocking about a bunch of frat boys with parentally funded educations doing drugs.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Well, unless I'm reading this wrong, the issue here wasn't over use but possession with intent to distribute.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    My sister goes here. I don't think she sells coke though (not to my knowledge).
    They have some top programs.

A lot of these frat boyz need to get their head straight though. Fuck the brotherhood for a second, LOVE THE HUMAN RACE. Fronting on each other, trying to stab each other at parties when yo moms and pops is paying for your education and shiyit. Imo, that's pretty weak. Go do MMA! Go talk shit on the basketball court. Anything but "trying to be down" for the wrong reasons. Okay, I'm done with my rant.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    no, you're reading it correctly. mine was more a flippant remark about their intended customers.
    but that is what people are freaking out over down here-- acting like the campus is covered in 1/2 " of cocaine residue or something.
    (i should probably just stay away from the comments section of the san diego union tribune entirely.)

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    "A sad commentary is that when one of these individuals was arrested, they inquired as (to) whether or not his arrest and incarceration would have an effect on him becoming a federal law enforcement officer," said Ralph Partridge, special agent in charge of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration in San Diego.
    [/b]

lol. sad why mr. fed? because of the apparently poor quality of the education this kid was receiving towar becoming a federal law enforcement officer? or sad because the kid's (and by extension, the public's) opinion of federal law enforcement officers such as yourself is so low?

how do you figure the kids opinion of federal law enforcement officers was low if he was persuing a degree in becoming one? that makes no sense at all.

you don't think it's sad that the kid was that fuckin stupid to ask that question? haha. wow

[/b]

how do you figure the kids opinion of federal law enforcement officers was low if he was persuing a degree in becoming one? that makes no sense at all.

this kid was suggesting you can get busted as a major dealer and still make it as a federal law enforcement officer. basically saying that the dudes arresting him were potentially into as much dirt as he was. from the perspective of the officer arresting him this was a "sad" commentary.

the irony is that it wasn't sad at all; to a lot of people the question the kid asked actually makes perfect sense.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    nah man the kid was that fuckin stupid to think he could become a federal agent with a felony record.

it's like the guy getting pulled over and arrested for a dwi asking the officer, "I can still go home right?"

ummm no dude, and it's sad you even asked.

• thesolelifethesolelife 369 Posts

Is this what they think or just a fact of watching too much New Jack City?

BMOC....a whole new meaning.

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    that's a real sucker way to go out. telling tons of fools about all the product you're sitting on? isn't that shit on the first page of "how to sell drugs for dummies"?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Well, unless I'm reading this wrong, the issue here wasn't over use but possession with intent to distribute.

This happens on EVERY campus, with huge quantities of drugs & students dealing the stuff, but it almost never reaches the press.

that's a real sucker way to go out. telling tons of fools about all the product you're sitting on? isn't that shit on the first page of "how to sell drugs for dummies"?

Number 2 of the "Ten Frat Commandments."

Ferrari told me. ZING! Just playing.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    one was getting a masters in homeland security.