Playlist - Auckland NZ Sat May 3

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited May 2008 in Announcements
Playlist Albany Hall 3/5/08DJs Netti Page & Kris HolmesJimmy Norman ??? Gangster Of Love (Josie)Ronnie Taylor ??? I Can???t Take It (Nassau)TSU Toronadoes ??? Getting The Corners (Atlantic)Phil Upchurch ??? You Can???t Sit Down (Boyd)Helene Smith ??? You Got To Be A Man (Phil-LA)The Wailers ??? Tears (UA)Stovall Sisters ??? Hang On In There (Reprise)Jr Walker ??? Shotgun (Stateside)Carol Jones ??? Problem Child (Mutt)Travis Wammack ??? New Orleans (Fame)Cyril Neville ??? Tell Me What???s On Your Mind (Josie)War ??? Low Rider (UA)Titus Turner ??? Do You Dig It (Josie)Warrant ??? Cherry Pie (Columbia)The Hellacopters ??? By The Grace Of God (Psychout)Hot Jam ??? Tobacco Road (Sun Dyl)Five By Five ??? Apple Cider (Paula)The D4 ??? Come On (Infectious)Weezer ??? Hash Pipe (Geffen)John Spencer ??? Wail (Mute)Fred Wesley ??? You Can Have Watergate (People)Sly & The Family Stone ??? If You Want Me To Stay (Epic)Dee Dee Warwick ??? You???re No Good (Jubilee)Wilson Pickett ??? Baby Call On Me (Double L)Sonny Boy Williamson ??? The Goat (Checker)Sam & Dave ??? I Thank You (Stax)Young Rascals ??? Good Lovin??? (Atlantic)Billy Karaitiana ??? Cool Jerk (Festival)ZZ Top ??? La Grange (London)The Temptations ??? Papa Was A Rollin??? Stone (Tamla Motown)West Coast Rap All Stars ??? We???re All In The Same Gang (WB)Just Brothers ??? Sliced Tomatoes (Stardust)Young Holt Unlimited ??? Soulful Strut (Coral)Nicole Willis ??? If This Ain???t Love (Timmion)Syl Johnson ??? Try Me (Twilight)Gloria Jones ??? Tainted Love (Uptown)The Yardbirds ??? For Your Love (Columbia)