Wu-Tang home story from 95

SupacatSupacat 46 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
I just found this little Wu-Tang feature I did for German TV back in 1995 on YouTube.

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    that was cool.

I get the feeling Raekwon would talk until he died if you let him.

• SupacatSupacat 46 Posts
    That's what he did basically. We had like 2 hours footage and had to shorten it to like 10 minutes. He, RZA and Method man all came by themselves, no entourage and everybody from little kids to old ladies seem to know them and everybody was proud of them.

• HumayunHumayun 27 Posts
    that's really cool, thanks for hooking it up

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I love the woman who just walks into to the shot like "What channel is this? Who are they talking about?"

I love the woman who just walks into to the shot like "What channel is this? Who are they talking about?"

me too. She totally ruins the shot. Like "what channel am I messing up right now? I can't wait to see myself talk over these people." I laughed.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    you know what i'm sayin', thanks for posting, you know what i'm sayin'

I was thinking it would be funny to cut a version that was only the you know what i'm sayings.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Seriously, he sounds retarded ... Not a single coherent sentence coming out of his mouth.

• Options

I was thinking it would be funny to cut a version that was only the you know what i'm sayings.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

i bet it would still run in at around the ten minute mark.

• i love how there's gunshots going off while Rae is mad the police won't let them just have a good time.

• unityunity 179 Posts
    Rae's always cookin' up some shit

• Seriously, he sounds retarded ... Not a single coherent sentence coming out of his mouth.

i thought he was clear, he just repeats a few words a lot, so i'm going to say

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    can someone post up that RZA .gif where he's got some shit back at the cwib? shit's hilarious.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Why would it be racist?

• Whats up with the mural saying "can it be all so simple"?

Peace,

Dress

Whats up with the mural saying "can it be all so simple"?

that's the name of a song by a rap group called the Wu-Tang Clan.

• Wu-Tang what?

I know, I know....

But I always thought it was "can it all be so simple".

I learnt something today aswell.

Thanks.

Peace,

Dress

I believe it was named that way because of the Gladys Knight sample where she says "Can it be that it was all so simple then."

In the words of Rae, from the remix:

"Can it be, act like you know!"