Recent Hip Hop Albums that suck balls.

VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Just got done listening to Canibus- Mind Control. Thought I would give dude a chance. He comes off corny as fuck. That Atlanta track where he is trying to sound all southern is: . And his Canibus Man shit ??????? Listened to the Prodigal Sunn album earlier. Thought I might like it; as I really enjoyed early Sunz of Man. Shit beats, shit lyrical content, and super shitty guest appearances by a bunch of fucks I don't ever want to here rap again.I won't even go into that Felt: Lisa Bonet version shit I have to write a review for. .........Anyone else come across any recent releases shittier than the ones mentioned.

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    and i was EXTREMELY disapointed with the new Sean Price. the beats were gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbage.

Yeah that one was a bit of a let down. I like The Brokest Rapper Alive though...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    im not exactly sure what i was listening to, but the dude that was playing it was going on and on about how great the new souls of mischief is and then he threw in little brother or something like that and that was lame too. i mean, i buy weed off the dude from time to time so i had to just endure that shit. oh yeah, then after we smoked some weed he turned the dial to kcrw and i had to listen to that for 28 1/2 minutes as that was what i thought was an appropriate time to feign interest and not burn my weed bridges. cool guy though. really. just dont want to hear his rap music.

yo, which reminds, me. i got this other friend. i mean, he was a friend of my ex-girlfriend, which was cool, but now i guess we're friends. i mean, i like the dude, but he's one of those art fags that goes on and on about how moving poetry is or how he can stare at a painting for hours and shit. and i always gotta sit there while he recites poems by a bunch of fucking sissies and shit. i mean, i try and be real diplomatic about it but if i have to hear rilke or whoever. i swear. i mean, he's read shit to me and i'll get up and walk out the room and the dude just reads louder. what the fuck? yeah, well the other day he let me dig through his dvd collection and that was tough too. a lot of them "talkie" and foreign joints where they just talk waaay too much. but lo and behold he had a copy of alien nation [awesome movie] and a copy of D.E.B.S. which i was always a lil apprehensive about renting at the video store on account of people thinking im a pervert. i mean, i am, but that's my own business. anyways, that movie sucked. it sucked balls.

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Shit, You should meet my weed dealer. He calls himself Tommy Chong II. I go over to his house and he puts on his fog machines and lasers while he waxes all nostalgic about the three years he roadied for Black Sabath and AC/DC. Helluva cool guy; but he is the biggest space coaster I have ever met.

my friend, anything is better than goethe recitations for hours on end.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Tommy Chong II
    Tommy Chong II
    Tommy Chong II
    Tommy Chong II
    Tommy Chong II
    Tommy Chong II
    Tommy Chong II
    Tommy Chong II