Has anyone here ever NOT eaten McDonald's?

1235»

Comments

• the heavy-handed preaching on Soul Strut[/b] about the "evils" of McD's and the whole geopolitical connotations of the company, annoy me (remember...mainstream, corporate mega-chain greasy food spots = bad for you! Obscure, greasy food spots = good for you!). I hope that's not taken as a personal attack against anyone here...I'm just speaking generally. We all treat our bodies like shit to some degree and in various ways, so there's no sense in finger pointing

I'm definitely guilty of the "obscure greasy spoon, good/McDonald's, BAD" kinda thinking, but otherwise I agree with this statement 100%. No offense, but it always did kinda amaze me how sanctimonious Soul Strut gets when talking about news issues. It's like I stumbled into a Political Correctness 101 class and everybody on this board turned into Joan Baez all of a sudden.

• If I feel a burger jones coming on, I head for Checkers

there still IS a Checkers?

cause in Chicago theyre just about GONE (not that i ever went there)

• i only eat at mcdonalds about once every six months and i usually just do the traditional cheeseburger - shake and fries.

remember you used to be able to get a hamburger fris and a coke and change back from a dollar was their gimmick.

• BRING BACK THE MCDLT!!! (The hot stays hot the cool stays cool!)

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    BRING BACK THE MCDLT!!! (The hot stays hot the cool stays cool!)

And the styrofoam stays fucking up the environment! Bro!

• pansy ass left wing faig.

pansy ass left wing faig.

Bro. Bro, bro, bro.

• BRING BACK THE MCDLT!!! (The hot stays hot the cool stays cool!)

Oddly enough, both sides remain crappy!

• dumb ass cracker. how bout you talk about a record for once? (not your "bro" either).

• Oooh, broseph, harsh!

This site is about chillaxin' with your bros, kill the bad vibes bro!

dumb ass cracker. how bout you talk about a record for once? (not your "bro" either).

I think you're missing the point with the whole "bro" thing.

As for records in the McDonalds thread, the closest I can find is this:

Anyone got this?

b/w

You mad.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

anyone else read about the feng shui'd mcd's?