Trades: Heath Brothers, Hannibal, gospel, more...

Heath Brothers: Marchin' OnClifford Jordan in the WorldGospel Warriors of Detroit (Gospel Express) great lp, sealedAmina Claudine Myers Salutes Bessie SmithWilliam Parker: Through Acceptance of the Mystery PeaceErnie K. Doe (Janus)Gospel Song Birds: Tell Heaven (Gospel Express) one of my favorites, sealedGalactic Force Band: Spaced Out DiscoMax Roach and Archie Shepp: Force (Uniteledis)Hell Up in Harlem (sealed)African Suite (MCA, promo)McDonald's Black History Through Rap (sealed)Blowfly's Disco PartyRashied Ali Quartet: New Directions in MusicHannibal: Children of the FireArthur Adams and the Inculcation Band: You Got the Floor/Stay With Me Tonight (sealed)Tempest Trio: Love Machine/Do You Like the Way That It Feels (Marlin)various Double Dee & Steinski twelves on DisconetThe Sounds of Yoga-Vedanta (Folkways)Barre Phillips: Journal VioloneBarry Brown: Warmonger 12" (City Sounds)Looking for African, Brazilian & Turkish music, early soul reggae, obscure psych and garage (especially from SE Asia, Japan or South America), rockabilly, weird shit, rare glam, pre-punk punk and DIY, so-called minimal synth, a sweater for my Jack Russell...Most records NM/NMThanks!