soulstrut tribute to kala

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    How is a number of blurry random photos a tribute to kala?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I think Kala just got dude to admit he is gay.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    many of the pics he takes are blurry...I find it amusing...that's all

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    How is a number of blurry random photos a tribute to kala?

who me?

• I think Kala just got dude to admit he is gay.

who me?

you?

dude was my room mate for years, i never saw any gay tendencies. he's straight as an arrow.

Prime Cuts that is..not Kala. Don't know him.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

dude was my room mate for years, i saw him straight as an arrow.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    many of the pics he takes are blurry...I find it amusing...that's all

Dude, they are not blurry.
    They are taken in Kalavision[/b], a photographic style he created.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    LOLz
    thanx guys
    here are some more blurry finds from today

I am thankfull for all of the great music I find and I am amazed at the beautiful people I meet thru buying records.
    I had the pleasure of hanging out with the original owners of these LPs today.They were an Older blind couple in Rochdale village Queens.They wanted a paltry sum and I gladly tacked on extra$$$ and they were overjoyed.
    Man..... the Carn's are really killin it,so ethereal,fluid and effortlessly intense.Worth waiting to find them like I did today.

I am putting these LPs on CD plus lonnie liston and EW&F for pops and a few Aretha's for moms and I am gonna mail it to them.
    They had a young friendly [not blind] daughter and they wanted me to stay for lunch so I did.We talked about music for awhile and i got schooled on all kinds of shit about the Brooklyn /Queens soul and free jazz scene n the 70s .Those were the good old days...But life is still good in the moment
    Praise and Thanks
    BTW...who bought me the title-Big Ups hahahahahaha

from another spot

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

who me?

Apologies, friend--I didn't mean to make any suggestion about your sexual orientation. I was merely poking fun at Kala's ignorant belief that admitting to being gay is the ultimate shame.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

who me?

Apologies, friend--I didn't mean to make any suggestion about your sexual orientation. I was merely poking fun at Kala's ignorant belief that admitting to being gay is the ultimate shame.

i never once said that
    so please stfu and stop chasin me around the board sayin negative shit

ps
    you are a fuckin buzzkill...find a new hobby or try to confine your lame posts to something mildly record related

i was trying to find a pic feating a blurry hug. but i couldn't.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    It's just that it's really not hard to take a clear picture. Steady hand + good lighting. It's almost like you have this secret record basement you are hiding from your lover that is lit by candle-light in which you snap pics of your finds in the quickest, stealthiest way possible, which usually results in horribly blurry and unappetizing pictures.

Remember, you post those pictures FOR US. Not for you. If they were for you, you wouldn't need to take pictures. You'd already have the records.

• damn, maybe the guy has arthritis or the DTs
    not cool calling him out like that

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    damn, maybe the guy has arthritis or the DTs
    not cool calling him out like that
    If that's the case then I'll apologize. Furthermore, he has had ample time to mention any medical deficiency in the the other two threads where I have called him out on it.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    OMG STFU LOL

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    It's just that it's really not hard to take a clear picture. Steady hand +

$1 Image Stabilizer For Any Camera - Lose The Tripod - Funny blooper videos are here

• the new janet jackson promo flat was shot in glorious kalavision! im not sure if its for artistic effect or to hide her hideous plasticine face. she looks scary on the cover of the cd tho.