Keep Smiling - Free Soul Mix For D/L

kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I know there's been a lot of soul mixes posted around here recently, but hopefully people aren't burnt out and wouldn't mind hearing another. Keep Smiling (right click to download or regular click to stream)Here's the track list:Sharon Revoal - Reaching For Our StarSmoke Sugar Company - Save A Little Love For A Rainy DayFrank Beverly & The Butlers - Love (Your Pain Goes Deep)Eddie Kendricks - Date With The RainThe Blue Notes - The Girl Makes Me Want To SingFreddie Waters - I'm Gonna Walk Right Out Of Your LifeHigh Fashion - I Want To Be Your EverythingBrief Encounter - (Don't You See) I'm Crazy About YouCharlie Harris - More And MoreMajor Lance - How My Love GoesAnthony Watson - I Can't Stop This FeelingSam Russell - Yesterday's SorrowGloria Scott - That's What You SayDelegation - Blue GirlMaze - Right On TimeRideout - Someone SpecialEddie Jay & Ray - Keep Smilin'Detroit Emeralds - Feel The Need In MeI wanted to insert track marks (it's a continuous mix) but I couldn't find any free software that could accomplish this. If someone can tell me how to do it I wouldn't mind posting a version 2 of this with tracks so you don't have to start from the beginning every time.

Comments

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    good look.

i just dl'ed wavepad. haven't gotten a chance to use it yet, but it was free.

btw, whattup with that one mp3 i asked about?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Good stuff Jesse, I'll check this out when I get home tonight.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    trying to D/L but I cant. Can you D/L with a Mac? Sounds fresh, and would be perfect for my ipod.

• trying to D/L but I cant. Can you D/L with a Mac? Sounds fresh, and would be perfect for my ipod.

I don't know, I'm not all that savy about computer audio stuff. It is an mp3 so I kind of assumed anyone would be able to DL this.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Works fine here. Thanks.

• Sharon Revoal - Reaching For Our Star

FORTE[/b]

sounds nice!!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Rideout - Someone Special

I am really regretting selling this record a year ago.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    trying to D/L but I cant. Can you D/L with a Mac? Sounds fresh, and would be perfect for my ipod.
    File->Save Page As->Save

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    this mix is wonderful, thanks! that blue girl track is HEAT

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    this mix is wonderful, thanks!

on third listen...