Boogie, House, Electro, B'more Party Mix for DL

phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
http://www.zshare.net/audio/72464503915f1c/Its a bit "last year", I had a bit of trouble completing it. Enjoy!1. Royal House ??? Can You Party [Club Mix] 2. Liquid Liquid ??? Optimo3. ESG ??? Moody (spaced out)4. Tramaine ??? Fall Down (Spirit of Love) [Club Edit]5. Bugz in the Attic ??? Booty La La [Extended Booty]6. Daft Punk ??? Crescendolls7. CSS ??? Lets Make Love & Listen To Death From Above [Spank Rock Remix]8. The Pase Rock ??? Lindsay Lohan???s Revenge ft. Holiday Thug, Santogold & Spank Rock9. Kano ??? I???m Ready10. Prince ??? Erotic City11. Run DMC ??? Hard Times12. Mr Oizo ??? Flat Beat13. DJ D*ekline & Ed Solo ??? Booty Pit ft. Wu-Tang Sausage14. Diplo ??? Perc??o ft. Pantera Os Danadinhos15. Tone-Loc ??? Wild Thing [Peaches Remix]16. Rustie ??? Throw Some D???s (Click Clack)17. Prodigy ??? Breathe [Edit]18. Playgroup ??? Front 2 Back ft. KC Flightt [Kenny Dope Old School Remix]19. Switch ??? Get Ya Dub On20. Armand Van Helden ??? The Funk Phenomena 21. Laid Back ??? White Horse22. Tom Tom Club ??? Wordy Rappinghood23. Isaac DJ - Montagem Jiu Jitsu24. Uffie & Feadz ??? Ready to Uff25. Alan Braxe & Fred Falke ??? Arena26. The Paradise ??? In Love With You

Comments

• YES!!! always wanted to know what this was! i saw this commerical one day with a dude driving a car and a yellow muppet kind of thing bobbing his head to this beat as they were driving. when the bass synth stutters, the muppet would bob his head along with it. it never came up with a product or anything that they could have been selling, just 30 seconds of that video and that beat!!!!!

• edubedub 715 Posts

YES!!! always wanted to know what this was! i saw this commerical one day with a dude driving a car and a yellow muppet kind of thing bobbing his head to this beat as they were driving. when the bass synth stutters, the muppet would bob his head along with it. it never came up with a product or anything that they could have been selling, just 30 seconds of that video and that beat!!!!!

Levi's commercial - circa 1999

edit: wrong brand

• YES!!! always wanted to know what this was! i saw this commerical one day with a dude driving a car and a yellow muppet kind of thing bobbing his head to this beat as they were driving. when the bass synth stutters, the muppet would bob his head along with it. it never came up with a product or anything that they could have been selling, just 30 seconds of that video and that beat!!!!!

Levi's commercial - circa 1999

edit: wrong brand

word? levi's? thats ill cause i never saw anything but the dudes heads in the car window. i only saw the commercial once though. i'll check the youtube for it.... thanks!

oh and thanks for the mix too....

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Solid track list bud, I'm going to save this for my trip to Maui!