"How many of you know about crate digging?"

HAZE1HAZE1 40 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• Question:

What do you think will Crate Digging look like in 2010 ??

Seb

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo, thanks for that link on there to the 45 King killin' Serato Scratch. That sh*t made my whole day. Dude is as nice as ever on those beats.

• Yo, thanks for that link on there to the 45 King killin' Serato Scratch. That sh*t made my whole day. Dude is as nice as ever on those beats.

Phil..your avatar and quote is the shit. I love that whole story.

• HAZE1HAZE1 40 Posts
    no idea. Probally the same, but hopefully all the cats that just hopped on the trend will be selling there shit by then.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

Question:

What do you think will Crate Digging look like in 2010 ??

Seb

sshhhhhhh...don't tell the_mack i posted this...

• Yo, thanks for that link on there to the 45 King killin' Serato Scratch. That sh*t made my whole day. Dude is as nice as ever on those beats.

Yeah I have no idea what's going on in that video as far as how that program works and how those records control what's on the screen (I need to see it in person), but his timing on those cuts is perfect as always.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo, thanks for that link on there to the 45 King killin' Serato Scratch. That sh*t made my whole day. Dude is as nice as ever on those beats.

Yeah I have no idea what's going on in that video as far as how that program works and how those records control what's on the screen (I need to see it in person), but his timing on those cuts is perfect as always.

I'm not sure exactly how that works either... I just know that those are his own original beats that he's working with and that sh*t sounds NICE. After the "Hard Knock Life" and "Stan" beats you'd think the industry would've been knockin' down this dude's door to give him more work than he can handle. He's definitely still got it.

• HAZE1HAZE1 40 Posts
    it works with special records. they have a time encoding in them. So like it knows where 2:19 mins is for example. And just goes with that on the software. So if u are cutting u basically movin the record back and forth so like 2:17 to 2:25 so it follows u. shits dope. I been looking into final scratch 2, casue i allready have the full vers of traktor, which u would have to buy if u got final scratch cause its a limted vers. There is also the tascam hardware shit that u can buy.
    http://www.zzounds.com/item--TASTTM1
    this thing is hot. U need a tascam rack mount cd player to use it but its overall cheaper then the software joints. Also u dont have issues like latency or pc problems. Check it out.