Toledo-Lima OH - WHAT'S GOOD????

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
so I'm hitting up these two spots this weekend before I spin in Detroit (Soulhawk get at me!) Sat. night. Anybody got any insight? PM or PUT ON BLAST!G

Comments

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Where are you spinning in Detroit?

It's been a minute since I've been to Toledo to dig... hmm... I wonder if all the spots are still there.

• boogie closed and morphed into culture clash -- ask for pat, some vinyl, mostly punk/psych.

sound asylum closed, be-bop done been closed... there's some new place that opened on monroe --can't remeber the name -- don't know what they got.

old west end antique stores might have some buried treasure, but if i were you, i'd just come up to detroit, spend the afternoon at people's, and then get one of those burgers from the bronx bar across the way.

• Where are you spinning in Detroit?

I'm spinning at the Funk Night with Brad & Frank. COME THRU.

and I plan on chilling at peoples (been to the D four times and haven't stepped foot in the place yet) so a burger may very well be in order.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Where are you spinning in Detroit?

I'm spinning at the Funk Night with Brad & Frank. COME THRU.

and I plan on chilling at peoples (been to the D four times and haven't stepped foot in the place yet) so a burger may very well be in order.
    Hey, if you would like an extra ambassador to holler at in the Detroit area, hit me on the PM.

If you really got beats, please bring some with you too.

boom. bam.

• Hey, if you would like an extra ambassador to holler at in the Detroit area, hit me on the PM.

If you really got beats, please bring some with you too.

I'll try not to disappoint.

PM coming soon.....

• gambit - you've been PM'ed.....