1,000th post

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
After almost 3 years of reading SoulStrut I'm finally making my 1,000th post. Thanks to Raj for running the site and to all of the friends I've made trading records. I appreciate all of the knowledge shared here. Here is an older mix I made a couple years ago just to contribute something on this post. I was hoping to finish up a new mix to share but haven't gotten around to it. It seems like lately I have just been buying records and not doing any mixing. http://www.kingofoakhill.com/billsbuttersvol4.mp3

Comments

• everytime I see your name I think of Bill Braskey and the dudes on SNL spitting food and beer, hyping up the gigantic cahonays of some mythical figure.

Congrats on the 1000.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    how exciting for you. my 1,000th post was one of the best days of my life.
    congrats, and keep up the good work.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I hear that a lot. Or people call me Senator.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Does this dude look at all like Second Line Social to you?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    everytime I see your name I think of Bill Braskey and the dudes on SNL spitting food and beer, hyping up the gigantic cahonays of some mythical figure.

hahaha!
    me too.
    "To Bill Brasky!"

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Does this dude look at all like Second Line Social to you?

if g*** had a bushy head of hair he could pass for a 1970's Bill Bradley

• congrats! i will b thaer someday to grab a peice of nerd glory also . always a pleasure to have a cool head with some solid posts around

aelx