a few trades...

pencilfacepencilface 674 Posts
edited December 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
MAN - "golden hour of man" (golden hour, 1973) - early best-of from their more psychedelic period -- loads of the best tracks from their great early LPs "2oz plastic with a hole in the middle" and "revelation" etc.. includes the classics "puella, puella" and "erotica" amongst others.PHILIP GLASS - "music in similar motion / music in fifths" (chatham, 1969) - early philp glass electic piano repetition/ minimalisim/what-have-you ... puts me in a trance state this!! the lovely cover is a bit of a mess(looks like someone spilt tea on it at some point!!) but disc is fineTHE PAUPERS - "ellis island" (verve, 196?) psych with some pretty monster fuzz - especially on the killer track "numbers" - has a few pops on side 2 from a scratchCOMBO FH - "veci / things" (panton, 1980) mad czech jazz rock / fusion business. all sorts going on in every track - samples galore and a few little beats and pieces. someone described this to me as sounding pretty "academic" - dont know about that, but they certainly look like boffins on the back!! (a bit of sticker residue and creasing on cover - disc is has a scratch over one track that doesnt seem to affect play.)CARAVAN - "in the land of grey & pink" (deram, 71) - one of my fav ever albums!!1 this is the later deram pressing without the gatefold sleeveJAMES LAST - "well lept secret" (polydor, 75) - funky james last businessTIGER B. SMITH - "we're the tiger bunch" (janus, 75) - OG american pressing . was a sealed but i cracked it open fro a few listens - shrink wrapped sleeve and disc both minty - except the disc has a bloody warp that means the first track on side 2 skips a few times aqt the start!! :mad: anyone want to trade? i like big drums.;)

Comments