Hi Tek - Hi Teknology 3

thedailyhustlethedailyhustle 151 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Has anyone gotten their paws on this yet? Hi teknology 1 was dope, 2 was alright as far as beats go, anyone heard 3 yet??

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

as far as beats go

• there's a couple tracks on his myspace page. Lonely Piano with Ghostface sounds dope.

• I know I am waging a pointless crusade here, but if you like this dude's work, go Fuckin' support him and buy the Fuckin' album. Or you could just continue to give it away for free and take money out of the hand of an artist you claim to be a fan of. I am gonna tell Tek to come to your job and ask for a bunch of free shit.

• I feel what youre sayin. To tell you the truth i usually get stuff on mp3 first then buy it if i find myself going back to the album for 2nd, 3rd listens. I bought both 1 and 2 so chill

• But you are offering it for free to other people. I know that this shit is so widespread that it has become completely accepted without so much as a second thought, but please remember that this is a dude on an independent label and that you're giving away something he has put his hard work into. I don't know why I am even bothering...

• well i deleted the offer. i guess