Cosmo Baker & DJ Spinna "The Get Back"

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Here's another mix, brought to you exclusively by yours truly and the good folks at Digiwaxx Media[/b]Digiwaxx Media Presents Cosmo Baker & DJ Spinna "The Get Back"[/b] (Click to view blog and download mix.)Tracklist:1: Intro2: The ARE Featuring Dem Damb Jacksons "Oh" Featuring Denis of Neon Collar3: Ryan Leslie "Diamond Girl"4: Kanye West "Flashing Lights" Mick Boogie Remix Featuring Dwele & 50 Cent5: The Boys And Girls Club "Summer In The City"6: S.O.U.L. Purpose "The Way We Live"7: Camp Lo "Black Hollywood"8: Common "The Game"9: Terminology "So Amazing"10: South Rakkas Crew "Real Hot"11: M.I.A. "Hit That"12: Q-Tip "Work It Out"13: Big Moe "Confidential Playa"14: Brother Reade "Let's Go"15: Andre 3000 "Banana Zoo"16: Wale "Good Girls"17: King Britt "They Call Me Mr. Tibbs"18: Cool Kids "What It Iz" 19: Mike the 2600 King "Oh Yeah"20: Pharoahe Monch "Welcome To The Terrordome"21: Pete Rock "We Roll"22: Guilty Simpson "Make It Fast"23: NYGz "Ya Dayz R #'d"24: J Live "Red Light Green Light"25: Waajeed "W-A-A-J-E-E-D"26: DJ Spinna Featuring Phonte "Dillagence"27: Supreme Team "See"28: Common "Black Maybe"Spinna and I did this CD as a special giveaway for the Digiwaxx CMJ party, so the actual physical product was extremely limited. But now it's up for you to download and enjoy. The party itself was super fresh and lots of good people came out to show their love. Big shout out to my homegirl Alice (in Wonderland,) Charles and the rest of the Digiwaxx crew for helping make it happen. Also big shots to Dan and Jeremy for all their effort in making the party a huge success. Much love to all the DJs who played at the event alongside myself: DJ Spinna, J. Rocc, DJ Chela and DJ Kaos.Also big shout out to Big Chan, Amir and Delay who came through.Check out the photos of the event[/b]

Comments

• big up to the cult 45 - spinna records!

• Is that Chela on the left?

Dude's shirt and sleeves clash.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I love seeing the ARE in the tracklisting.

• I love seeing the ARE in the tracklisting.

• 19: Mike the 2600 King "Oh Yeah"

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Cosmo,

Your mixes are killing it lately, and forever. But especially lately.

Thanks,
    JRoot

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Cosmo, PHILLY LEGEND DJ TAT MONEY!!!!!!![/b] BC

Cosmo, Party was dope. Always good to see you and the hommie Spinna. Highlight of the night was meeting Tat Money. He was a VERY cool humble dude.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Ill! I wish I would have made it out there for that. Next time without question. I was with "CL" from Digiwaxx this weekend. Good people. I will be doing things with them in 08' and already get most of my current stuff from them.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    rhettmatic should take care of his goat beard

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    19: Mike the 2600 King "Oh Yeah"

as a canadian, i've never felt more pride till i saw this gramelin

• Nice one. Lotta new stuff to me. And the tracks that I know on here I don't hear enough of.