"Dillagence"

dayday 9,612 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
The Mick Boogie mixtape with Busta is aiiiiight, but it's all about this joint right here. Still can't believe that's Phonte on the vocals.I just copped the Spinna 7" with the inst. shit is

Comments

• this has been out for a minute right? I remember hearing it a little while back, but can't place it. much love for Phonte.

• damn, yea day that joint is nasty. spinna is that hot shhhhh. dude puts it down every time with that juno.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    it's all about this joint right here.

yeah. i'm liking that too.

phatkat!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    damn, hes definitely getting his mos def on there.

Im feeling it though. I like phonte.

• Fire! I slept on this!

• the dilla version is so much better, but this is cool too.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Where might one find this 45? Is is out yet?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Where might one find this 45? Is is out yet?

http://www.labcabin.com/vinyl/0/0/33225.html

replace "labcabin" with turntable.lab

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    gonna have to cop this. Spinna and Phonte are a winning combo. Didn't know they had this pressed.

• gonna have to cop this. Spinna and Phonte are a winning combo. Didn't know they had this pressed.

the spinna 45 is just the instrumental, also-it plays at 33 even though it clearly states 45 on the label

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    the dilla version is so much[/b] better, but this is cool too.

"Step Up" and "Takin' What's Mine" are my joints off that mixtape. Other than that, it's easy listening.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    gonna have to cop this. Spinna and Phonte are a winning combo. Didn't know they had this pressed.

the spinna 45 is just the instrumental, also-it plays at 33 even though it clearly states 45 on the label

Hopefully it's already in the mail. I never got a Spinna record I didn't like.

• The Mick Boogie mixtape with Busta is aiiiiight, but it's all about this joint right here. Still can't believe that's Phonte on the vocals.

I just copped the Spinna 7" with the inst. shit is

I still need to peep the tape, but yeah that Spinna shit is dope. I've been bumping this everyday almost.

Phonte as a singer > Phonte as a rapper.