Soundlink Vinyl Reissues YAY or NAY?

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
They have some cool titles. How are these? I'm a stickler for good sound quality, but I'll buy a well done reissue in a second.http://www.soundlinkmusic.com/catalog/vinyl/cat_98.html

Comments

• I have the Shankar reissues on Fallout and they sound great, they did a good job on those...Fallout reissues are done very well. Havent heard a Sunbeam one however.

If you are interested in the "Ananda shankar and his Music" reish, I would jump on it...as far as I know it is out of print now, dudes have been dropping 40 to 50 bucks on it on ebay...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Yeah. I want both the Shankar titles. I can get them for $30. Just didn't want some scorpio DGA/Labcabin bootleg type crap. Thanks.

Why does T.T.L. automatically turn to 'Labcabin'

Is RAJ Frickin' somone over there?

• I didnt see it listed, but if you are into late 60s/early 70s fuzzy hard rock, cop the Moloch reish(on fallout) if you can...a clean OG is kinda hard to turn up, and if an OG Enterprise LP isnt minty, it can sound like poo...so the reish of that one would be a good purchase as well....

the Moloch reish(on fallout)

They only have the CD. I'm prolly gonnna get the two Shankars and this one:

How's their second record?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Fallout is formerly Radioactive... apparently most of their records are boots and I'm assuming vinyl sourced. The couple I've had were OK soundwise. Not especially great but not terrible either.