GERMANY / NETHERLANDS -- YES!!!

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited November 2007 in Announcements
J-Zone & DJ Sheep are... "EXTRA CHEE$E"The EXTRA CHEE$E world tour will feature Zone & Sheep performing 2-hour long DJ sets. 4 turntables. 2 mixers. 2 microphones. No reggaeton.Here are the EUROPEAN dates so far, save your CHEE$E! Thursday 29th November - MUNICH@ Atomic CafeFriday 30th November - COLOGNE@ Studio672Saturday 1st December - STUTTGART@ Altes ZollamtSaturday 8th December - EINDHOVEN@ Area51 SkateparkFor more information visit - http://www.myspace.com/xxxtracheesepeace

Comments

• subsub 311 Posts
    i might make it to the cologne show. if you want any diggin info for cologne let me know. if i'm in cologne that weekend i can show you round too. i still have to make it up for sleeping on your request for the bangkok info..

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    i might make it to the cologne show. if you want any diggin info for cologne let me know. if i'm in cologne that weekend i can show you round too. i still have to make it up for sleeping on your request for the bangkok info..

hey hommie, the Cologne promoters fucked up and cancelled last minute...

We're probably gunna just stay in Munich if it's nearby, or if anyone knows a promoter that want's a extra chee$e show for nearly no chee$e at all in Germany on a Friday.. HOLLA!

peace.

• subsub 311 Posts
    munich is around 400 miles unfortunatly. on the first of nevember i organise a party in cologne but thats one day too late. the promoter that was supposed to do the show somehow is the only promoter that regularily does shows in cologne so i don't really know anyone else.